Pages

My morning beauty routine!

Your morning beauty routine shouldn't take long at all. With just a few essential products, you can create a flawless face in under 15 minutes.
If your skin is dirty in the morning, it means you didn't clean well at night before going to bed and that is kind of bad.


In the morning I only splash a little bit of water on my face and after that I refresh my skin with Diadermine Micellare Tonic with rose extract. I never, ever use soap or any other cleaning products in the morning. After my skin is refreshed I’m ready for the moisturizer and these days I use Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream. This cream discourages skin pigmentation and re-balances my skin with lasting moisture.
Around my eyes, my skin is extremely dry and I've just been lucky to find a great eye contour gel, Natural Intensive Eye Gel from dr. Van Der Hoog that keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day long. This brand is very popular in the Netherlands and I am personally a big fan of all their masks.

Time to prime and fine my skin and for this I use a primer from Catrice with vitamin A, E and C followed by my favorite foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place. I just love this foundation, it is non-transferable, oil free, has a great coverage and a long lasting formula.
I skip the concealing part as for the moment I don’t have any dark circles around my eyes or much to cover anyway. Having such a great foundation saves me from using concealers and from spending extra money.
The right blusher is a must for a fresh morning makeup look. Never forget to add a touch of blush to your cheeks to add liveliness to your pale morning face. I use just a bit from a matte color wheel. I prefer a matter blush/bronzer over a glowy one, I just don’t like the glittery cheap look. I fix everything with a puff of semi-transparent loose powder.
I open up and define my eyes with black mascara. I brush my eyebrows and make sure they look tamed and for the finishing touch I dab a bit of sweet glossy lip balm from Essence and I am ready to go! It takes just a few seconds to apply lip gloss and you can do it while you are heading out the door.
I can only hope my morning makeup routine will help simplify yours and that it works for you as well as it has worked for me! Please remember there is NO need for smokey eyes, glitter and false eyelashes in the morning to look beautiful!

How long does it take your beauty routine ?

2 comments:

  1. Vai, deci am citit pe net ca nu stiu ce vedeta (parca o vad in mintea mea, dar nu imi vine numele ei acum) dimineata nu isi curata tenul cu gel de curatare, doar cu apa si apoi aplica crema etc. Si are un teeeen. La fel cum faci si tu. Eu am incercat treaba asta si m-am umplut de cosuri in cateva zile. Vreau si eu sa mearga, dar nu reusesc...poate ca daca incerc sa il ''curat'' doar cu o lotiune micelara ar merge. Simt si eu ca asa doar mi-l agresez degeaba. Mai ales ca tenul meu e dependent de Effaclar de la La Roche Posay ca gel de curatare :|
    Oricum, imi place ideea de a-mi simplifica rutina si chiar am sa incerc si varianta ta :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,sorry nu am vazut mesajul asta! Imi pare tare rau.In ideea ca nu ve-i ramane surprinsa de raspunsul meu,cu 1 an intarziere o sa-ti spun ca imi fac double cleansing seara si nu ma culc pana nu am tenul complet curat.In cazul in care am timp imi fac si o masca :)))) Stau cam 30-40 de min seara sa-mi fac rutina si se vede dimineata ca pielea este curata. Seara folosesc lapte demachiant,apoi cleanser si apoi apa micelara si lotoune tonica. Doar in cazul incare nu am avut machiaj folosesc un cleanser bland si apoi o lotiune tonica.Fiecare piele este diferita si cred ca este foarte important sa mentii o rutina care te avantajeaza pe tine.

      Delete