Pages

Product review: Elnett Satin Protect Styling Sprays from L'Oreal

I just found something that saves my hair from heat and humidity and I thought I should share it with you.  
 Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Sprays is specially adapted to styling routine it will protect against heat damage caused by hairdryers, straighteners and curling irons. Advanced formulas have up to 230° heat defense and lock-in straight, sleek or wavy styles for up to 3 days.

 L'Oreals new Heat Protect range comes in Straight, Volume and Curls and I have one for curls and one for straight. I don’t know about you girls, but I always blow my hair dry, even though I know it´s not good and from time to time I use the straightener, but less than in the past when I was so addicted to it and did it every single day for many years. I have to say I am more fond of the one for curls witch caused me addiction and also because I love big hair instead of flat, I guess is just some leonine feeling deep inside my heart that makes me love big volume hair.
I finely like how my hair looks after I blow it dry. My hair is doesn't look frizzy and messy anymore and I have to say I have almost no bad hair days anymore! ...

How I use it : on towel dried hair, I hold the spray about 20cm away from my hair and spray it evenly onto hair(the product itself is a fine mist). I spritz the hair all over and then carry on styling as I usually would.I have medium long wavy hair and I find it difficult to style sometimes, but I really enjoyed using this product which made me feel like I had a salon experience at home.
It's a nice heat protector, which is an essential part of hair care if you don't want frizzy hairs and hair antennas on your head. I repurchase it over and over again for a year and I can't live without it.


Just earlier today my boyfriend told me that my hair looks so nice and I look like a celebrity. This picture is right after I washed and styled my hair by my own with Elnett Satin Protect Styling Spray for curls. I have not used a hair curler, just a round brush and the blow dryer.

I did not received any of these products for free, they are in my hair routine for a year and this review is honest and based on my own experience with the products mentioned in this post.

***** I do not get payed or such for any review I make and post here.I am not affiliate with any cosmetic/make-up brand and every review I make is honest and real.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry ca nu am vazut commentariul tau aici , eram cu ochii pe FB. uite poti cumpara de aici http://www.lookfantastic.com/elysium.search?search=ELNETT+SATIN

      Delete
  2. Yeeei...I love it, and it really saves me, too! I have used it for over a year now, and what I like most, is the fact that it has a very light texture and the hair can be super easy styled after applying the product; it gives also a very nice and natural shine to the locks! Great topic, again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think is the best of anything I used before, and the smell is great also.Thx girl,you always do great and original posts also ! We should hand out together :)))

      Delete