Pages

Product review: Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation, new formula




Following 8 years of research, Lancôme unveils its first 24-hour wear foundation for lasting perfection. In perfect affinity with the skin, Teint Idole Ultra 24H is irresistibly comfortable. Its new, blend-able and has a fresh texture that leaves the complexion perfectly smooth, velvety matte with no powdery effect.
Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Transfer-free. Non-comedogenic. Tested on sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.

In terms of coverage, it's perfection. It covers very well and feels great on the skin. I like it and I think it is much better than the old formula, but I have been reading that a lot of people get breakouts from it. I just gave it a try and I was content and well surprised by the final result ! I love how it feels and how my face and skin looks at the end.It has a velvety smooth finish and a big range of shades with 3 different variations for cool, neutral and warm undertones,and this is great as will not be such a hassle to find the perfect shade for your skin .

I also like that has specially coated pigments that maintain a consistent pH level with skin, so color stays true all day and it will not oxidate on your face and turn in to something orange after 2 hours and another big plus is the silica ingredient(an effective oil‑absorbing ingredient).
It does not last exactly 24H as they say but there is no foundation that last so much.For me it lasted for around 10H,but I have combination skin and probably for a dry skin will last much longer.I also think is more suitable for someone with dry skin than for other skin types.Of course, some foundations work better for some than others!
For me, one of the negative effects of this product is that is not photo-friendly and the skin appears all shiny in all the pictures,even if is not and this makes me rate the product only with 4 stars out of 5.
According to Lancôme this foundation is fragrance free but I have to say it has a sweet–flowery scent. The product came with a pump which is always great for product control. 
In my opinion it is worth to give a try, ask for a free sample to try it and see how it works for you before you purchase it!

Love to hear if you tried this new version and if you find it better!



 *** I do not get payed or such for any review I make and post here.I am not affiliate with any cosmetic/make-up brand and every review I make is honest and real.

2 comments:

  1. Si eu l-am testat...nu pot spune ca e preferatul meu, insa mi-a placut faptul ca acopera foarte bine si nu pateaza iar la mine a rezistat cam 12h pe fata; dar mi-a cam uscat tenul, poate ca la vara va fi mai ok...am sa verific ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singurul motiv pt care nu mi-a placut este ca arata pur si simplu oribil in poze.Eu am folosit si varianta veche mult timp, cred ca asta este usor mai lichida decat cea veche .Saptama asta am primit un fond de ten de la Clarins extrem de lichid dar care are o acoperire destul de mare si un finish extraordinar. O sa fac un reviw si pentru ala,insa vreau sa-l mai port sa nu cumva sa-mi fac o parere falsa.

      Delete