Pages

Product review : Primed & Poreless Powder from Too Faced

Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. High-resolution, reflective, powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. Weightless powder that can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lock down makeup and control shine for a complexion, smoothing and flawless finish.



Ingredients
Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77
492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

I will describe it as an universal shade that conveniently adapts to multiple skin tones, even if it's super white – a white vanilla kind of color but it's translucent and doesn't leave you looking ashy or like Casper (the friendly ghost).


If you are looking for some coverage in this powder, this sadly won’t happen because it's extremely transparent and doesn't provide any coverage. This powder is so light and dusty. It's hard to get it onto the brush and a lot falls out of the brush on the way to my face. And that is the most annoying part.

I honestly have not noticed anything special about this product. Tried it as a primer... fail! Tried it as a finishing powder... and it also failed.
It doesn't even keep the shine down for more than 2 hours. I tried applying this using different techniques and brushes and I was always disappointed.
I normally love Too Faced products, but this wasn't good for me at all, I vote for this product with 1 star, I will not purchase it again. There are only 2 things I love about this product: it's vegan friendly and paraben free and it has some plant extract, but in the rest I don’t like anything about it.
This powder was my only disappointment from Too Faced. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Press Powder might be a better version (I do hope so).

What is your favorite translucent powder? I would love to get some suggestions from you!


*** I do not get payed or such for any review I make and post here.I am not affiliate with any cosmetic/make-up brand and every review I make is honest and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment