Pages

Product review:"purity made simple" 3 in1 cleanser from Philosophy

At the end of the day I am way too tired to mess around with a make-up remover and toner. My skin is very sensitive and I have tried everything! The first thing I would do after cleansing is immediately pile on moisturizer because my skin would be so tight and dry after washing. This cleanser left my skin soft, clear and with a beautiful even tone. Gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin. Feels wonderful on the skin! The smell is subtle, but noticeable and pleasant, and does not irritate sensitive skin. This cleanser has a smooth, creamy, milky texture and is non bubbly and is rich in natural oil extracts that will help condition the skin.

After a day outside in the garden, at the beach, or in the cold, this cleanser feels comfortable and soothing on the skin.
Bye–bye makeup build, dust and oil and hello smooth, clean, fresh soft skin in just 1 minute!

What do I like about this cleanser!

First of all it is safe for the eyes and is designed even for the driest and most sensitive skin, but can be used for all skin types (including acne-prone). This cleanser has a soft, milky texture and contains infusions of sage, chamomile, carrot and some other fancy herbs, natural oil extracts that will help condition the skin and give you a relaxing spa experience.

What I don’t like about this cleanser!

Even if it is called “purity” I have to say that among the natural oil extracts, in the ingredients list are also a few parabens, inorganic salt (disodium lauroamphodiacetate) and some surfactants that can occur mild irritations; but no worries they are non–toxic and you can find it everywhere from detergents to dermo-cosmetics. I came to the conclusion that Purity does not stand for "pure ingredients" … it stands for great CLEAN healthy skin as it deep cleans pores and eliminates make up build-up.
Another thing that I hate about this product is the price but Philosophy is an investment... so worth it because your face is for all the world to see and for you to love. I think I will become a Philosophy girl, as for me this product improved my skin condition.

Here is the ingredient list of Philosophy Purity Made, 3 in 1 cleanser for face and eyes:

Water, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, coco-glucoside, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiacum officinale, cymbopogon martini oil, rosa damascena extract, amyris balsamifera bark oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed extract, sodium trideceth sulfate, hexylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) alcohol, polysorbate 20, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fd&c yellow no.5


I rate this product with 5 stars and I recommend it, I also have to mention  that this product was not a gift from Philosophy and it was purchased from a store with my own money.

Thank you for the visit on this blog .

***I do not get payed or such for any review I make and post here.I am not affiliate with any cosmetic/make-up brand and every review I make is honest and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment