TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Set:
- Foaming Cleanser
- Lifting Serum
- Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Night Treatment With Retinol
- Eye Renewal Cream
All 5 products have a beautifully silky texture and cosmetic pigments that impart a soft, healthy glow.
They are all rich, soothing and testing them was a luxurious experience.
TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ is a range of skin-care that targets the advanced signs of aging and they promise a new beginning for your skin by reducing the look of deep lines and wrinkles and restoring your facial contours. Mary Kay claims vital moisture, youthful skin volume and even skin tone.
According to the company, this complex consists of three ingredients present in every TimeWise Repair product: a peptide, an ingredient that helps boost skin's hyaluronic acid content (Mary Kay doesn't specify what this ingredient is) and plant stem cells.My opinion and experience with the TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Set from Mary Kay:
• Foaming Cleanser.Gently cleanses and tones skin to help reveal a fresh, youthful-looking complexion as it helps the skin maintain it's delicate moisture balance to leave behind a soft and supple skin. Removes makeup easily and rinses without a residue.
• Lifting Serum. Mary Kay maintains that their product helps lift sagging skin and promotes a tighter appearance. The serum is infused with the scientifically-proven Volu-Firm™ complex of ingredients and is formulated to address the advanced signs of aging to help restore a youthful vibrancy to the skin. The ingredient list has a huge abundance of flower/seeds/
I avoided to try it on as I am allergic to some of the botanical ingredients mentioned in the list. Sadly I can't share much of my personal experience here.
• Day Cream SPF 30. In terms of anti-aging beyond the sunscreen, this daytime moisturizer contains a great mix of antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients and skin-repairing substances. The formula has a lightweight yet creamy texture that's easy to apply, but I notice it tends to roll and ball up after it sets, but this can happen maybe because I apply makeup on top and maybe it doesn't get along with my foundation.
What I like about this cream is the fact that it provides a great sun protection and contains a good mix of antioxidants and skin-repairing ingredients. It's just too bad that it doesn't get along with my foundation.
• Night Treatment With Retinol. This night cream is not as creamy smooth as the Volu-Firm Day Cream but it feels great on my dry skin. What I like about this cream is the fact that it contains an impressive amount of Retinol but not more than it should, just the right amount.
The firming serum and retinol night cream should make the most noticeable changes in tightening the skin on face and jawline but that will take some time, as the collagen process can't be restored just like that in a few days and it will take a few months.
• Eye Renewal Cream. This product has such a silky texture and the application feels so nice on tired eyes. I use it underneath both in the morning and evening and then a small amount just on the eyelids at night. It can be applied every morning and evening by gently patting the product around eye area. This is best for dry skin as it is mineral oil and Vaseline-based with some addition of Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract and some Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract.
I never experienced something with so many botanical plant ingredients… Hmmm, now if you have a very sensitive skin and you suffer of allergies, the abundance of plant extracts can be a little bit too much for you, as cosmetic products rich in plant extracts might incur irritations.
I hope my personal opinion and experience with this range of skin-care products will provide you some extra information and details. For more questions related to this topic or any other information about Mary Kay you can contact a Mary Kay beauty consultant around the area you live in .
For more information about Mary Kay Company and their products you can visit online the official site www.marykay.com from where you can download an eCatalog and find a consultant locator.
I would love to know if you experienced any Mary Kay beauty products, make-up or skin care. Just share your opinion in the comments section !