Pages

Review : Express Dry Drops from Essence

Life is too short to wait for my nail-polish to dry!
I love to do my manicure but I just hate to wait for the nail-polish to get completely dry and by the time it's dry I already ruin the surface of my nails. This week I found a super innovative product and not expensive at all. Bye-bye to smudging and wrinkling nail-polish!





Essence nail art express dry drops is my hero and the best thing ever invented! It comes in a small bottle, liquid clear texture, a bit oily and without smell. It costs 2 euro and is super easy to use. Apply 2-3 drops on your freshly done nail-polish for instant and super quick dry. I am very excited with this product, it works wonderfully and it doesn't dry the cuticles. Best about this product is that you can do your nails right before bed and not wait anymore for your manicure to dry; you just add a few drops and no more sheet prints on your nails in the morning. How cool is that?
My only regret is that I did not had this product sooner.
I would repurchase these nail drops a million times over!

1 comment:

  1. Thx for sharing this info,sounds like a super product.Hope I can find it also.

    ReplyDelete