Pages

My beauty summer essentials for face,eyes,lips and nails


         The first rule of warm-weather makeup : Don't wear too much. After all, who wants a face full of makeup in the heat?...not me, I love a dewy makeup to complement my sun-kissed skin.
Here is a list of my beauty summer essentials for face, lips and nails. 

    Beauty summer essentials for face:


Olaz (Olay) Total Effects day cream, SPF15, my everyday moisturizer.
Dr.Van der Hoog Natural Intensive Eye Gel with Glucan Complex, refreshing, great for sensitive dry skin around my eyes.Best thing about this gel: doesn't melt and run in my eyes! Every summer this product is a must for me.
To make skin stay smoother and shine-free longer, I apply a primer prior to foundation.         Catrice Pore Refining anti-shine base, is a long lasting oil free primer that doesn't feel heavy at all. For summer, the ideal primer should be oil-free and oil-absorbing yet nourishing and non-drying.
As with primers, an oil-free yet non-drying formula is key when choosing the perfect foundation.


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place is my favorite foundation for warm weather, is non transferable and it does not melt all over my face. Perfect for at work, perfect for a evening out or a long shopping day in a hot city, perfect for when I ride my bike. Never been disappointed with this foundation. Protects skin from the sun (SPF10) and instantly conceal any imperfections in one single step.
For at a beach or a BBQ-party I opt for a CC Cream.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream is my favorite.
For days when I don't have enough sleep I use Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting concealer, it has a very light fluid texture that diminishes shadows and fine lines around my eyes.

At the bronzy/blush  glow category I keep it very simple : Flormar Terracota Bronzer with peachy tones, subtle warm glow, perfect for my skin and Clarins Pallette Prodige (limited edition), a harmonious collection of 4 neutral shades to highlight and give an instant healthy glow look to my cheeks.

    Beauty summer essentials for eyes:
I love flattering bronze hues and turquoise, they can take you from the beach to drinks in no time.Long lasting colored eye pencils are also a summer "must have", and my favorite are the creamy blue precise super pigmented eyeliners from essence.


Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 090 Before of After Eight (limited edition ) and essence long lasting eye pencils in 09 Cool Down and 17 Tu-Tu-Touquoise. 

  Beauty summer essentials for lips:


For day time I alwasy pick something moisturising and non-sticky and this summer I love this essence XXXXLshine lipgloss in Bright Side of Life, a soft warm coral gloss with shimmery particles.


For evenings,a fun party and to be on trend I prefer NYX Round lipstick in Femme, a gorgeous coral shade that looks fabulous with pretty much everything.

    Beauty summer essentials for nails :


And to not make everything orange, I thought I should choose turquoise and a bright lilac  for nails. Pretty and wearable shades and also in trend this summer season... and they look so good with a tan !

Summer is all about brights and there's no easier way to add a pop of color to your look, a bright nail polish or a bright lipstick will do the trick.

What are your summer  beauty weapons, secrets, favorite colors ? Love to hear from you, don't hesitate to leave a comment !


*****
This is not a sponsored post and none of these products were gifted to me. All opinions are my own and I genuinely like and use these products.

6 comments:

  1. I need to try the Estee Lauder foundation, I will ask for a sample at Sephora. I've heard sooo many good things about it! I don't know why but I don't like how the Catrice bronzer looks. Maybe it looks better in real life, but in this picture I don't like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia,there is no pic with Catrice bronzer :))) one of the bronzers is from Flormar and the other product is from Clarins and is not a bronzer is a mix of blush, powder and illuminator. Estee Lauder double wear stay in place has to much coverage for you, I don't think is what you are looking for is a lot like Revlon Colorstay, but they also have a naked version, maybe you should try that one.

      Delete
  2. Estee Lauder este fara doar si poate si fondul meu de ten preferat !
    pupici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorana, si al meu, de foarte mult timp.Pup :*

      Delete
  3. cum este primerul de la CATRICE ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matifiaza pt o durata de 3-4 ore , nu usuca pielea ,este non-comedogenic si foarte accesibil ca pret .

      Delete