Pages

My Instalife- May 2015

I am a complete addict and so devoted to this app. My IG is mostly filled with personal  pics from places I've been, things that inspire me, selfies -of course :)), outfit pics, a little bit of food, flower company and other wired and random things :)) so a bit of my life.

Each month I will make a selection of the most popular pictures and share it with you guys because Instagram is still my all time favorite social media platform, I just love being able to share little things of my life without having to set to writing a whole blog post! The best part with this crazy app is that I meet amazing, talented people, bloggers and I made lots of new friends.
Here are my 10 most popular Insta-photos for May and you can look up for me @elenaland13

      I bought myself a new bottle of Marc Jacobs, LOLA - I am just to addicted to this !


      Decided to take a mini-vacation to Antwerp,Belgium. Love the buildings there.


I am crazy about the makeup magazines from Kryolan.So much inspiration and so many new things to learn for my job.

              OPI I Sing in Color, Gween Stefani Collection, so gorgeous. Happy is mine !

                                  I got in love with  Pauls Boutique bags, so many options !


  Only sweet dreams in this flower bed ! Amazingnes in Amsterdam, at De Bijenkorf for a new Flowerbomb fragrance from Victor & Rolf.


Favorite food for warm days, cold pasta salad with basil, mozzarella and tomatoes.Easy to do and delicious. Italy on a plate!


                                                   Selfie time in a Japanese garden


 I saw something like this on Pinterest and I decided to give it a try with some flowers from my garden.I think it looks cute.


Summer essentials, I can't live without the thermal water spray and without my sunglasses.

I hope you enjoyed my Instalife moments and if you have an account on Instagram, I would love to see you around !
I hope you had an amazing May and wish you the same for June !

By the way ,you can leave me your Instagram name in the comment section and I would follow you back !

* All pictures are done by me and you can not use any without my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment