Pages

My Instalife - June 2015

 June was  a busy month but great ! Summer came, YeY!!!
 I spent the month working on some projects, a little bit of traveling, some events, a little bit of shopping and all the days were lovely :) I hope June was full of lovely days for you also.

Here are my 10 most popular Insta-photos for June and you can look up for me @elenaland13 


 The beginning of June it caught me up in Romania, I went for a trip with my family and I had a wonderful time and view. Bucegi Mountains and Bolboci Lake.


Hot Hot Hot spot in Bucharest(Romania ) is Carturesti Library, an amazing place with lots of  international books, music , best game selection, Romanian design, souvenirs, tea and much more. If you ever visit Bucharest you must go see and shop at Carturesti, not only because it looks amazing (see photo above ) but because if you are a Game of Throne or Star War's fanatic, you will find heaven there.


Best food event, Taste of Amsterdam. Fun, a chill out moment on sounds of jazz and soul with great drinks and some tasty food, and so I am looking forward for the next year !


 There are two type of girls : the ones that do their nails and the ones that don't. 440 Pinch of Punch from Sally Hansen is simply gorgeous !



 Again, spoiled by my boyfriend, this time with one of my favorite dry skin oils, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse. Will be a review over this product, as soon as I have some extra free time and you better subscribe to my blog right now :) other way you might miss it .


....and of course a selfie featuring a luminous makeup with my Naked 3 palette and some Inglot products, more about this in another post.


Beauty is more than what you put on your face. Food can help you skin glow from inside out. This photo is from one of my #meatfreemonday. One bite at the time keeps my skin soft and supple. I am not vegetarian but one day a week without meat is good for me and for the planet. Get involved !



21th of June, International Day of Yoga. Here are my stress relievers and what helps me with peace of mind, creativity and meditation.


I've got 2 free tickets, thanks to ELLE Magazine, for Age of Adaline. Great fantasy story, must see!
  .....and the most popular photo on my Instagram was :


......... home made sponge cake with lots of strawberries. I am not so good with baking but this cake was delicious !

 I hope you enjoyed my Instalife moments and if you have an account on Instagram, I would love to see you around :)
I hope you had an amazing June and wish you the same for July !
By the way,you can leave me your Instagram name in the comment section and I would follow you back !

* All pictures are done by me and you can not use any without my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment