Pages

My Instalife - July 2015

July started lovely, warm nice weather but sadly did not last for long :(.
I have no idea why, but to me July seemed to be very short, or maybe is just me getting old.  I can't believe how fast is this time flying ........here we are in August and in a few days I will  be 33 years old.


Now, I realized that every time I write about my "instagram life", I just look in the past and somehow I try to acknowledge my mistakes and correct them and myself,  but is also a great opportunity to just pat myself on the back for all my progress and the good that I achieved. So thanks to social media I am trying to be a better person and I've learned a lot of things about me and also about people around me. 
I’m planning a little break for August, focus on my family and on my emotional well-being.
Here are my other 9 most popular Insta-photos for July and you can look up for me here @elenaland13 

           
                     Very simple things are the most precious, but we are way to blind to see.

                             
                                  Watermelon love, I can never have enough watermelon


                                                        Makeup for my passport photo

                                 
                                     A rainy Sunday morning, a cup of coffee Dior and I 

                                      
                                        Market day, good food, good skin and good vibes 


     
       .......... more Dior ! The bottle of Miss Dior, now and back  in 1947.



Almost forgot about a selfie. My favorite look lately and lots of casual denim + free spirit. More of this summer look here.


    A day at Artis Royal Zoo,Amsterdam. Magic underwater sea life, fascinating isn't it ? 

                                               Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light .

I hope you enjoyed my Instalife moments and if you have an account on Instagram, I would love to see you around :)
I hope you had an amazing July and wish you the same for August !
By the way,you can leave me your Instagram name in the comment section and I would follow you back !

* All pictures are done by me and you can not use any without my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment