Pages

My Instalife - August 2015

I am so happy I had some time today to finally check my blog and upload my August #instalife post. I really enjoy to do this post, is quite relaxing and a bit nostalgic :)). It shows how fast is time flying and it makes me be more motivated for the upcoming future.
August is always my favorite month because of my birthday and because I get extra spoiled by my family, so I guess this post will be half full with photos of my birthday gifts, just joking :)))
For August I was planning a little break to focus on my family and on my emotional well-being, and I had a wonderful time with some pleasant circumstances. Now I have energy at my disposal to move my plans and my life forward!
 Here are my 10 most popular Insta-photos for August and you can look up for me here @elenaland13 

............amazing birthday gifts from my boyfriend, he always knows what I like.

                                         I went to Barcelona with work, 3 nice busy days.

                                 I saw this beautiful creature, one morning in Barcelona.

 I usually hate mornings but not when there is hot coffee and fresh donuts ready for me.

                   This year I spent my birthday in Paris, was such a great idea to go there!


                        French favorite and more Parisian beauty picks you can see here


                 Alexander McQueen, 'There is no better designer than nature", he said and I agree.

                   One of the most amazing floor set I have ever seen. Paris, restaurant Derriere. 

                                              Tasty and  fresh tomatoes from my garden.

                                         Last day of August and a magic evening at Efteling.

I hope you enjoyed my Instalife moments and if you have an account on Instagram, I would love to see you around .

I hope you had an amazing August and wish you the same for September or what is left of it !
By the way,you can leave me your Instagram name in the comment section and I would follow you back !

* All pictures are done by me and you can not use any without my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment