Pages

Unboxing /Haul from Douglas and Paula's Choice

Few days ago I ordered some things from Douglas and from Paula's Choice and so I promised an unboxing post and here it is :)


Some shopping happened because I really needed some things!I am gonna start with the small box from Paula's Choice.


Here you can see 2 of my favorite skin care products for dry skin : Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10 %AHA ( exfoliant ) and Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. Both products are in my skin care regimen for almost 2 years and they improved  my skin condition. A little bit expensive but they work great and its last me for about 6 months. Inside the box there were some paper information about the products, ingredients and how to put together the best skin care routine for yourself.
 I often order from Douglas, most of my make-up is from there. Douglas always have nice discounts and fast free delivery, so why not ?

 
 I had 25 % for  Clinique make-up  and it was the perfect time to restock some of my favorite products : Clinique blended face powder and brush and Clinique stay -matte oil-free foundation. With this order I also received 2 samples : Lancome Visionnaire  Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream  and Shiseido Expert Sun Aging Protection Cream SPF 30.


Inside my second Douglas box there is Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay- in-Place foundation (I can't live without this foundation ) and Active charcoal mask to clear pores from ORIGINS. Like always, from Douglas, with each online order I got 2 samples of my choice: OLYMPEA, the new fragrance from paco rabanne and BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE gel 48H continuous hydration...... and of course my bill was in the box also.

So, have you tried any of these products ? Interested in them ?Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for you visit !

*****
This is not a sponsored post .

4 comments:

  1. I have the same products from Paula's Choice and I love them! All the products in the Douglas box seem really nice but I wonder what's your opinion about Biotherm products. Have you used them before? Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Oli! I had a lot of samples from Biotherm, some I really loved and some were not so good for me.They have luxury skin care products just like Lancome, but so far I do like Biotherm much more than Lancome. So far from what I've tested my favorite product was their CC cream. BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE gel 48H continuous hydration was also really nice (7ml ) lots of moisture, non sticky, light texture, fresh scent and a perfect make-up base,and you don't have to use a lot to feel soft and moisturized. I also had a toner lotion that did not work so great for me. I think is a LÓREAL brand, is kind of a fusion between Lancome and VICHY.

      Delete
  2. Douglas livreaza? wow...oare cand va fi asa si la noi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livrare gratuita in maxim 24 h :), la noi magazinele se inchid foarte devreme in jurul orei 17.30 si foarte multa lume pur si simplu nu are timp sa ajunga la magazin.Cred ca cele mai mari vanzari se fac online.

      Delete