Pages

2015 Beauty Empties #3 ( face )


FACE
1. OLAZ essentials complete day cream for sensitive skin,30 ml is a non expensive
daily facial moisturizer that has been specially designed to protect your skin .It has a soft , non-oily texture that gets absorbed fast and makes an excellent makeup base for dry and sensitive skin.

Dermatologist tested, fragrance free formula, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), 100% oil free and 100% PABA free. Rich in vitamin-mineral complex and antioxidants to nourish and protect your skin. (Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Pro-vitamin B5). Protects with SPF 15 & anti-oxidant vitamin E to help prevent premature skin damage. It has calming properties because of chamomile and aloe vera. Provides long lasting hydration and helps promote and maintain healthy looking skin.


This is my daily moisturizer for the past 10 years, non expensive, light and moisturizer for summer, calming and gets along with any type of foundation. Probably the best drugstore moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin and just for 10 euro. I will always repurchase.
2. DIADERMINE Lift +Hydratant day cream, 30 ml is a daily anti-aging moisturizer rich in collagen and vitamin C with a very small SPF, only 6. The  product is hypoallergenic and has no parabens. This cream has a mousse gel texture in a light pink color that is supposed to melt and penetrate skin. I liked this cream only for 2 weeks and after my skin just hated it. It does not get absorbed by skin, it just sits on top of it creating an annoying layer of cream that clogs pores and makes skin look dull and lifeless. As a make-up base it does a very bad job, did not really find any foundation match for it. It took me ages to finish it, and like I mentioned, after 2 weeks I stop using it on my face and continue to use it only on my neck and cleavage. The only thing that I liked about this cream was the smell, light delicate and fresh. I will not repurchase this product. DIADERMINE Lift +Hydratant day cream is a little bit more expensive than OLAZ essentials complete day cream,  I think is around 15 euro.

3. De Tuinen aloe vera gel 50 ml, my favorite aloe vera gel, as pure as it gets to be in a jar. You can find out all the skin benefits here. I think I use around 3 jars in a year, most of it in the summer. I will repurchase this product.

4. Cosmetic Plant BIOLIV Anti-aging Eye Cream Contour, 30 ml. According to the label this eye cream is rich in organic olive oil and organic olive leaf extract together with the active ingredient based on a tripeptide and grape seed oil, wheat germ oil, vitamins A, E and panthenol to  provides the ideal care for the sensitive skin around the eyes. Nourishing, moisturizing and emollient, the cream evens out the skin, smooths wrinkles and delays the emergence of new ones. It does not contain perfume.
 I did not like this product for my under eye area, it has a heavy texture that does not penetrate skin.I have used it on my hands but because I did not liked it I never managed to finish it. it comes in a glass bottle with a pomp and at one point I could  not take any product out because the pomp was way to short. I bought this product during my last visit to Romania, but I think it can be bought in UK also.
I will not repurchase it and I don't recommend it to anyone. This product is ideal for my 2015 worst beauty products list .

5. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre, 75 ml.This is an amazing moisturizer for normal and dry skin. If your skin is oily or combination don't event think to put this on your face because it has shea butter and it will clog your pores. I love that it comes in a tube and not in a pot, much more easy to carry around with me, but I wish the tube was from plastic and not from metal.
This cream deserves its cult-like status within the skincare world, I have it in my make-up kit and I stock up on this every time I go to Paris!
 If you have a dry, sensitive skin and you are looking for a moisturizer that makes your skin feel comfortable, Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre is perfect. It does not have SPF. It can be a perfect base under foundation. It is paraben free and not tested on animals. It can be used as a make-up remover and/or as a  moisturizing  facial mask. I will always  buy this product, it makes my work much easier, it makes my skin soft, it helps with eczema, is perfect for dry lips and under eyes and if you buy it from Paris is not very expensive( 18 euro for 75 ml ).


6. De Tuinen  face scrub, 75 ml with minerals from Dead Sea, is the most soft, light and creamy scrub I ever used. It has natural bamboo particles for a soft exfoliation, so small that you can barely feel on your skin. This scrub is perfect for the most sensitive damaged skin. It's rich in Dead Sea minerals containing a high amount of bromide and magnesium, shea butter, chamomile and seaweed extract. This product is free from SLS, micro plastics, parabens, dyes, mineral oils and is unscented. pH skin neutral. I love how gentle and creamy it can be! If you suffer of eczema, redness, atopic skin (dermatitis), sensitive skin, this product is like a dream. I used every single drop of it and I will repurchase it.


7. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup (foundation ), 30ml is lightweight for oily or blemish-prone skin that needs smooth coverage and skin-clearing treatment benefits.This foundation has a very special  place in my make-up kit. I have it in 5 shades, and the one that got finished is 04 Fresh Vanilla, a medium dark shade. This oil-free foundation, conceals, controls breakout, neutralizes the appearance of redness and helps prevent future blemishes while providing medium coverage and a natural finish that never looks powdery and is soothing to the skin.  
 It comes in a plastic tube, easy to squeeze out the amount of product you wish to use. The foundation goes on like a dream, blends perfectly and stays put all day, but if your skin is oily you still need to powder it. It might dry out skin and is not suitable for dry, sensitive skin.
It has no SPF, and and it slightly smells like medicine.
This is the only foundation from my make-up kit that I used on acne skin. I find it perfect for makeup on for men, red skin, acne scars.
The active and key ingredient is salicilyc acid, bacteriostatic and antiseptic agent that helps fight acne, and on long term use it might occur irritation and dryness.
I will recommend this foundation to a person that suffers of any type of acne even if is not something that will cure your acne but more to help you keep it under control.
I will repurchase this product for my make-up kit. 

8. Essence Long-Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever. This eye pencil is super-easy to apply accurately thanks to its innovative twist-mechanism and soft formula. Perfect for waterline and personal use. No sharping needed, the color is very intense, lasts almost the entire day and is very cheap.It costs around 2 euro and totally out beat the other expensive brand.It takes me a year to use one. I have it not only in black but brown, different types of blue, green and grey. Is one of my favorite essence products and I will repurchase it.

9. Biotherm Aquasource Gel, is a lovely fresh cream gel that delivers tones of moisture to your skin. I only had a deluxe mini sample that lasted for a week. The texture is so light and comfortable, perfect for hot summer days. It goes on smoothly and keeps skin hydrated and fresh all day long. I think is perfect for any type of skin, even dry and sensitive. I would love to buy this product but is quite expensive, around 40 euro for 30 ml. So far, everything I tried from Biotherm was really nice. 
Almost all the Biotherm products have alcohol in it, but to be honest I did not even notice it. The Biotherm skin care products are very similar to Vichy and Lancome, probably because they are parented by the same L'óreal company.


10. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-aging Cream.

In terms of texture, this is a gel-cream, and its silky application and lightweight finish make it best for normal to combination or breakout-prone skin. It shares the same strengths and benefits as Lauder's best moisturizers, including a good a range of antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients without feeling greasy or looking shiny. Great make-up base, works wonderful with Double Wear Stay in Place foundation. Silky, lightweight texture that feels wonderful but extremely expensive. Estee Lauder was very kind to me always and supported me with lots of skin care and make-up samples :)))) I almost never have to buy this product in full size. Once a year I spoil myself with a big jar of this cream.


11. Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape +Fill Serum, sadly just a very small sample, makes me kind of greedy to say this.Was love at first use and I bought the 30ml version.Soon a review will be online.

.......and now  TOOTHPASTE :)))) Yes, I figured it out a bit too late to save this product also.

12.Prodent White Now Ice Cool Mint. Really nice, I will repurchase it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been keen to try the embryolisse, maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete