Pages

Happy End and New Beginning Tag 2015/2016 Edition


Is probably not to late to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to thank you for all the support, friendship and admiration you given me in 2015. I feel blessed !
I want to thank Alice  from Alice's Beauty Madness for this Beauty TAG, she did an amazing job to make the questions in English and it was really nice to read her answers. Thank you Alice for thinking of me !
 Here are my answers :
1.What is the best makeup/skincare product of 2015, the best of the best, the must have among all you tried this year? 
There were quite a few, was difficult to decide what was exactly the best of the best.....for skin care I will chose Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi -action Foam Cleanser /Purifying Mask (what a long name !).  
At the make-up category, the best of best that I tried are the Lumiere Blushes from MAKE-UP STUDIO, I have quite a few of them and they are all so amazing.
From my point of view these blushes can't be compared with anything else, this is what describes perfectly "professional makeup ".

2.What is the one product that you absolutely fail from 2015? 
To my own surprise, the one product that was an ABSOLUTE fail in 2015 was Estee Lauder Take it Away Makeup Remover Lotion.


It has a very wired and strong scent, way too strong for something you put on your face. It is designed for longwear and waterproof makeup but it does a terrible job at cleaning. Probably the worst makeup remover I have ever tried.


3.What is the makeup challenge you won in 2015?
 I had to think a long time over this question. I think I have learn how to deal with any shape and type of eyebrow. Which hairs you tweeze and which ones you don't is the difference between attractively shaped brows and misshapen ones. I only have to say that the eyebrow game is very very difficult, but don't get discouraged !

4.What beauty product were you wishing that Santa brought you?


I asked for the tartelette 2 in Bloom makeup palette. Well, I did not get that one, but Santa brought me the tartelette matte, also very pretty.Tartelette 2 in Bloom, maybe next Christmas :)))

5.What is the best discovery product of 2015?
Customized foundation, is not really a discovery I made in 2015 but I want to mention it. Don't be afraid to mix and play with different foundation textures/shades, just take an empty jar and mix in 3 of your most favorite foundations, create a unique foundation that brings more benefits to your skin, something new and a perfect matching skin tone.

6.What is the beauty product that you will absolutely buy in 2016?
  Probably this serum :)))))) I don't have anything else in mind at this very moment.


7.What beauty product will never conquer you and you will never buy in 2016 ?
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

8.What is the makeup challenge for 2016?
When I hear about makeup challenge I cant stop thinking about all the YouTube personalities and their crazy makeup challenges, while they are blindfolded or the makeup is done by their boyfriend. 




A challenge in 2016 for me is to finish an advanced masterclass for beauty and makeup, it will take me some months of hard study, sleepless nights and lots of tears- I just know it :))) but it must be done!

9.What are your beauty resolutions for 2016?
More sleep, less sugar, more facials and just be happy:) 

10.What colors will you use for makeup in 2016?

I love shades of blue and indigo. I would probably wear Serenity as an eyeshadow mixed with other blue tones; Snorkel Blue is also a popular color for 2016, this color is quite energetic, happy and navy just like the eyeshadow that I am wearing.
I would also wear Lilac Grey, is quite pretty because of the lilac undertone and perfect as nail polish. For blush and lipstick  in trend colors I would use some peach tones, less rose and more red/orange, something like Fiesta and Peach Echo, very friendly and warm.

I  would love to tag all my beauty friends, really feel free to join this fun TAG.










16 comments:

  1. Yay thanks of answering the tag! great answers! I totally agree that a few eyebrow hairs will make a huge difference and it's awesome that you conquered the brow! I have a trusted brow-girl who threaads mine..can't give the shape myself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your eyebrows are always looking so nice.

      Delete
  2. This is a fun tag and I like the sound of the Estee Lauder serum x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a travel size bottle and it just stole my heart and soon my money

      Delete
  3. Oooh! Super fun tag, loved reading your responses. That Estee Lauder new dimension serum looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. I will implement this soon. I'd be afraid of the "while they are blindfolded or the makeup is done by their boyfriend". Especially a boyfriend. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I read it on your blog soon.:) Kisses

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this, such a fun tag!

    Jess xo
    http://www.theindigohours.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! Love the idea of this tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,it was nice and fun but I can't take credits for it!

      Delete
  7. This was so fun tag to read :) I'm struggling with brows so much. I can do my own, but I'm still rubbish at doing other people brows x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is like Math,you need to measure and calculate and do a lot of geometry :)))))

      Delete
  8. OMG I love the Blue eye makeup. I guess I should try that look. I need to get that shade though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really want that tarte palette! i forgot to pick it up when i was in canada in august :(

    ReplyDelete