Pages

2016 Beauty Empties # 1 FACE

So, it's been a while again since I have done the last post about beauty empties. Yes, I know I have been lazy :)) 
 Most of the finished products are from the skin care range and some of these products were featured in the past, in the 2015" Beauty Empties" articles where you can also see what I love the most and what are my favorites- when it comes to skin care, hair care or makeup.

 This post will only feature products (skin care and makeup ) for face and here are the 18 empty products and some impressions about each of them.


1.Avene Thermal Spring Water, 300 ml and 150 ml. Probably my favorite thermal spring water from all the famous ones.
2.2X Diadermine Makeup Remover Milk for sensitive skin, 200 ml
3.Garnier  Micellaire Water for sensitive skin, 400 ml
4.2X etos eyes and lips make-up remover  (the old packaging ) 125 ml  
 I mentioned before all of these products for my make-up removing process, they have been present in all my beauty empties post.

5.Paula's Choice Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA Glycolic Acid 60 ml  is one of my favorite products from Paula's Choice but I am not going to recommend it to anyone because it can create irritations and for this type of product I strongly suggest and advice everyone to try a sample first and see how they can tolerate the acid level. Personally, I find this a great product when is used wise and in moderation. It takes me more than half a year to finish this little bottle and I think it's a great exfoliant for dry skin and it makes quite a noticeably difference in the skin texture and luminosity. I will repurchase this product again because since I use this product, my skin got really radiant.
6.  Elizabeth Arden Hydra Splash Face Toner, 200 ml. You can read a full review here.


7.Biotherm Aquasource gel 5ml. I talk about it here.
8.Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream 5ml, very sticky, it did not get absorbed in my skin, it just lingers at the skin surface. As you seen it, I give it a chance but we didn't get along. Biotherm  Aquasource gel is much  better.


9.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum 4ml. I was really excited to try this eye serum but I have been disappointed. Those 4ml are enough to use for about 3-4  weeks because you only need a super small amount of product under the eye area. Well, in 3-4 weeks I  have not seen any difference at all. It was still winter when I used this eye serum and my under eye area was still dry and still with an uneven skintone, call it dark circles if you want. I really had better results with less expensive products and sadly this wasn't helping me at all and for this reasons I am not going to buy the full size (15 ml )

10.Artemis Skin Supreme Age Correcting Night Serum 5ml. 
Before I got this travel size sample, I never ever heard about Artemis skin care. Recently I found out that the brand, Artemis, is from Switzerland and they make luxurious skincare and spa products.
This serum is from the supreme skin care line that offers luxurious solutions for tired face contours, deep wrinkles, age pigmentation. The texture of the serum is amazingly silky and it gives the most comfortable skin for people who suffers from dryness. I really loved the serum, it made my skin really soft and radiant.  The brand claims that the serum is suitable for all skin types even the most problematic. I had no irritations or breakouts on my skin from this product. I was really impressed by this product and it's now on my wishlist.


11.Catrice Camouflage Cream 3g is a cream concealer in a black plastic pot/jar. By now, probably everyone tried out this budget concealer. Yes is cheap and yes is not bad and yes it has a nice medium to full coverage, but if you use this under your eye it will crease big time just because it has a very thick formula. Indeed it has a long lasting formula and you can blend it very easy and cover up imperfections but it is transferable and it doesn't come in a wide variety of shades. Anyway, the concealer is affordable, easy to travel with it, it takes ages to finish one of these little pots, it has a nice coverage and I will probably buy it again.



12.Olaz Essentials Complete Day Cream for sensitive skin 50 ml, it has a mini-review here.

13.Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel 15 ml, you can read more about it here.

14.De Tuinen Scrub Creme with vitamin A, B5, E 75 ml. I like this scrub very much because it has a great texture, soft-creamy with bamboo exfoliating particles, allantoin, phantenol, soya oil, retynil, sunflower oil, carrot root extract. This product is a keeper and it's safe for skin and safe for the water and the environment as it has no micro plastics, no colorants or conservants or any type of harmful ingredients.

15.2x Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Day Cream, 5 ml.

In terms of texture, this is a gel-cream, and its silky application and lightweight finish make it best for normal to combination or breakout-prone skin. It shares the same strengths and benefits as Lauder's best moisturizers, including a good a range of antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients without feeling greasy or looking shiny. Great make-up base, works wonderful with Double Wear Stay in Place foundation. Silky, lightweight texture that feels wonderful but extremely expensive. Estee Lauder was very kind to me always and supported me with lots of skin care and make-up samples :)))) I almost never have to buy this product in full size, but once a year I spoil myself with a big jar of this cream.

16.hannah Juvi-lite Juvination Cream 50ml . I had to thought a long time what I want to say about this product and my experience with it. First of all I got it for free from a beauty box, but I did pay for the beauty box. I was really happy that I could try a professional skin care product that costs around 46 euro, but my happiness vanished when I saw that the cream was really close to the expiration date, like 2 weeks close to the expiration date. The product itself came without a box or any type of package that would have been useful to know more about the product itself or the ingredients. The cream comes in a pretty red glass jar and it has a pomp to make the product come out easy. This pomp was damaged and not only damaged but also short, really short. HOW FRUSTRATING IS THAT ? An expensive, professional skin care product with a broken and short pomp and no cap ! What else can I say?..... 

Hannah is supposed to be a famous and respected skin care company in the Netherlands, and they are well known for their beauty and skin care trained personal and for their coaching center.
hannah Juvi-lite Juvination Cream is from the red line skin care range and it is designed specifically to strengthen the connective tissue in the skin, protect the intermediate fiber and stimulate collagen production. The airy structure of Juvi Lite is formulated without perfumes or allergens and very suitable for older, drier skin. Ingredients are not visible anywhere on their virtual shop /site, but if you would like to find out more information regarding their products you have to give them a call. 

It would be really nice and professional if a cosmetic company would not send with certain beauty boxes or any type of beauty subscription, broken or almost expired items just to get rid of some junk. I work in beauty, I deal with cosmetics in general and you just don't do something like this, is unethical. 
Because of several issues and concerns I have not used this product.


And because good teeth and a nice healthy smile are always on trend.....
17. Elmex toothpaste anti-cavity 75ml , love it 
18.Colgate Max White Cool Mint 75 ml, nice flavor, very fresh but I have not seen any improvements in the whitening process. I do prefer Elmex over Colgate, even if Colgate was for free :))

6 comments:

  1. Hi, this was a great article, thanks so much for taking the time to write it. I've worked in the beauty industry for many years and it's great reading all different ideas and perspectives.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josh!I was surprised by your comment,I am really happy that there is still someone who reads this long and boring cosmetic related posts :))

      Delete
  2. Love seeing empties :) thanks for the follow my dear, following back :)

    lots of love, Jane
    www.marbleandrosebogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just seen your empties as well :)what a great timing :) and you are very welcome.xoxo

      Delete
  3. Cory Loves BeautyJuly 13, 2016 at 12:45 AM

    I like the Catrice concealer very much,I can cover everything with it. I only hear very good things about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum,but I never had the chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly and to my surprise the serum did nothing for me :(

      Delete