Here are 10 of my Parisian Beauty Picks - from over the years plus a couple of new finds.
1. Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint , beautifying foundation, a magical fluid for sun-kissed and glowy skin. This is a new find and I simply adore it !
2. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, makes my dry skin supple and elastic.
3. Homeoplasmine, French Vaseline infused with plant extracts, great for skin irritations, very dry lips, eczema.
4.Klorane, shampoo with quinine and B vitamins.I use this shampoo for years, it improves hair growth and restores hair resistance.
5. Avene Thermal Spring Water, perfect to set makeup and restore sensitive skin. I used this for the past 10 years and I think is the best thermal spring water spray.
6. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, 6 precious botanical oils that will repair and soften dry skin and hair.
7. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, perfect mix of grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary.Fresh, herbal, smoothing mist that leaves behind a glowing complexion.
8. Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Red Lipcolor, Laetitia's Red.
This red is more than any average lip shade—it’s bold, iconic, it has a velvet richness that glides on for a soft matte finish.
9. Clarins Palette Prodige Face Powder & Blush, perfect to add a natural flush to my cheeks with these 4 velvety shades ( pale pink, sunkissed beige, natural beige and a sparkling coral ).
10. Miss Dior is the fragrance Christian Dior cherished. Miss Dior is a promise of love, and I like to believe that this is the reason why my boyfriend buys this perfume for me.
Do you have any French Beauty Picks in your beauty routine ? Any favorites?
*****This is not a sponsored post . All opinions are my own and I genuinely like and use these products.