Pages

Faux Fur is warm, chic, sexy and Winter's top trend

Thanks to recent weather conditions I could wear my faux fur vest and embrace my inner wild side.
Faux fur is less expensive, easy to clean and animal friendly compared to animal fur and it’s being used more and more by major fashion houses.
I love my fur vest because I think it’s perfect for Fall weather. It’s a great layering piece that will keep you cosy without suffocating you, and it’s also a nice statement item that will catch the attention of others.

From the streets to the runways, this trend has been seen everywhere. Coming in all different patterns and styles, faux fur is the trend to rock this Winter season!

Here is how I wear my light- brown fur vest. This look blends perfect with the Fall season and is effortlessly chic and warm.


A fur vest makes something boring look much more interesting, it goes perfect with many types of jeans or just over a sweater dress. If you choose the perfect fur vest you have unlimited options to pair it and create beautiful outfits.


**********
ZARA - Basic black trousers
ORSAY - Classic dark blue shirt
ORSAY - Taupe wool sweater
FOREVER 21 - Faux fur vest 
RESERVED - Belt
SOHO -  Snake print shoes
MANGO - Shopper bag
Cellini Jewelers - Golden ring and golden heart bracelet
Bijou Brigitte - Small flower earrings

Will you embrace this furry trend? How do you wear a faux fur? Do you think faux fur has a place in fashion?


No comments:

Post a Comment