Pages

Review Sephora Fiber Masks - Rose and Pomegranate

I realized that I don't go to Paris for the romance or the croissants; not anymore. I go to Paris for Sephora and after that comes the rest...  :) Who needs romance? I only need everything that Sephora sells!


One of my Sephora favorites are the cloth (fiber) facial masks and above all the Rose mask and the Pomegranate mask.  I have no idea if these are limited or you can get them at any time, I hope they are not in limited edition because I find them quite amazing. This is a line of natural fiber sheet masks, easy to use and with a lot of skin benefits.The mask is made out of fiber (cloth) and it goes perfectly on the facial contours.The fiber sheet is infused with active ingredients (rose extract,green tea extract, pearl, ginseng etc) that penetrate and relax skin. These masks are dermatological tested and quick and easy to use, no rinse after.



Sephora Rose mask provides deep moisture and it has brightening properties. After use, skin feels and looks plumper, softer, hydrated and toned. This mask is enriched with natural Rose extract but also Aloe Vera leaf juice, Rice extract, Mushroom extract, citric acid and Broccoli -sounds yummy, isn't it ? 
Perfect to use for normal, dry/sensitive skin. 


Sephora Pomegranate mask provides fresh, radiant skin and has anti-aging benefits.
After use, the skin looks awaken, toned, firm,radiant and less dull. This mask is enriched with natural pomegranate fruit extract but also Aloe Vera leaf juice, Rice extract, Mushroom extract, citric acid and Broccoli. I have the feeling that all these Sephora masks have Broccoli.
Perfect to use for mature, dry, dull skin.

 OK, I just read somewhere that Broccoli gives a special radiance and glow to the skin.

And it looks like this ..........


HOW TO USE :
All you have to do is unfold the mask, apply it onto cleansed, dried skin/face. After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse! 

Next on my list to try out are the Lotus, Honey and Pearl masks. Have you tried any of the Sephora fiber masks ?

No comments:

Post a Comment