Pages

Drugstore Makeup - hit the pan and review

I wasn't sure if I want to blog about my little makeup project pan but I saw that a lot of people love to join this kind of beauty projects on Instagram, so I changed my mind and I decided to share my thoughts about some products here as well.



First row from left to right :

CATRICE  Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder. I am really loving this bronzer! It has a beautiful soft texture and blends like a dream, I would definitely buy this again if they still make it.


CATRICE  Multi Color Compact Powder  has been a mosaic powder, very beautiful and as you can see really loved and used, is almost finished and from what I remember this was limited edition. Multifunctional, loved using it as an eye shadow for an ultra natural look.

 Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder is not a bad product but also not a very good one. It has mineral oil and petrolatum and it doesnt look very natural, it gives quite a heavy look if you use too much or reapply. I am not going to buy it again.

Second row from left to right :

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter has been one of my favorite drugstore highlighter and not just that, this is also my most used and love highlighter. I love the soft pink shade, it goes amazing with my skin tone, it's not very glittery and I just hit the pen in one corner  :)

 essence cosmetics All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder. This is the 3rd time I buy this powder, is really affordable and not bad at all, I will probably buy this again.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Cornelius. I loved this eye shadow as shade and I tried to use it as much as possible before it dried up and that happened verry fast, unfortunately ! I was really dispointed  to see how fast these eyesadows from Colorpop are getting hard rock dry. What you see in this photo is a left over cream shadow that is completely dry and unusable and it took less than 4 months to get like this. For this reason I am never going to buy Colourpop Super Shock shadows even if they look amazing and are indeed affordable.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in Pink Gold has a beautiful creamy and flexible formula that is long lasting on skin and it doesnt dry up in the pot. I have it for about a year and the texture is still like when I had it new. I think is valid for 24M after you open it, so you can actually use it for a very, very long time. Despite the fact that I love this product I dont think I will buy it again because is tested on animals and I will look for a substitute that is cruelty free.

 Have you used any of these products ? Are you currently enjoying these makeup panning projects ?

1 comment: