Pages

Product review: Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream

Estée Lauder is definitely one of my favorite beauty brands, so I was dying to test this product!


After the BB Cream and CC Cream invasion we all know the difference between these two products. CC Cream stands for Complexion or Color Correction Cream, a combination of skincare and makeup that helps to even out your skin tone, and is mainly for mature skin. Usually CC Creams have more skincare agents in them and are less pigmented than BB Creams. CC creams are also characterized by their ability to change color and adapt to your skin tone, so I was not surprised at all when I opened the tube and saw the color and texture of Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream. 



As soon as you put the product on the skin, the color of the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream changes from lilac white to beige and adapts to your skin tone. That is right, this CC Cream doesn't come in shades for light, medium and dark skin. It comes in a global pale lilac-white shade that will adapt to your skin tone and become beige.

Again a CC Cream formula with smart micro pigments that automatically adapt to your natural skin color once they come into contact with the skin. So great!


 Wearing CC Cream, powder and blush -indoor picture with natural day light

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream has a bare minimal coverage, that's why you still have to tap some foundation on top of it if you have imperfections. It leaves a soft skin behind and a nice glow without orange undertone, at least in my case. For me Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream is the first CC Cream that suits my skin tone and needs, but more than that is a great primer. I am quite curious how it reacts on extremely fair skin and on dark skin. I wonder if for the dark skin the complexion becomes greyish.
You can use your finger to blend it gently on your face or you can buff it in with a stippling brush. It blends easy, it softens wrinkles, hydrates for hours and the skin looks smoother and more radiant.
This product is specially designed for the anti-age range and it has a sheer moisturizing formula that will even out your skin but will not hide any blemishes or camouflage any skin imperfections. It can be used alone as the last step in your skin care routine but also as a primer under your foundation. As a primer it works wonderful because it is boosted with hyaluronic acid and has a new anti-aging technology. It also has anti-aging cream and eye care supplements and is a multi-action cream that has the power to respond to changing needs of the skin and to help reduce the appearance of multiple signs of aging.
   
This CC cream contains extracts of black bamboo that stimulate some cellular functions that are known to slow down when aging. It also contains lipids extracted from sunflower and barley, hyaluronic acid (moisturizer), anti-oxidants such as vitamin E, and anti-irritants such as caffeine. You will find a complete ingredient list at the end of this post.
 

For 5 years I am an avid Estée Lauder consumer and I have been content with every product I had from them, I just wish this CC Cream would not cost 57 euro :))
I really love this product, as a CC Cream, but also as a primer under my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation. 
I would recommend this product to a friend with mature skin for a radiant glow and a boost of color, and also for dry skin. If you’re looking for more age-defying or anti-wrinkle properties I’d go with this CC Cream. This product is for all skin types but I think it will not satisfy the needs of an oily skin.

 Ingredients:
Water Ethyl macadamiate Butylene Glycol Methyl Trimethicone Ethylhexyl salicylate HDI | Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross-polymer Octocrylene Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethyl-Siloxyethyl Dimethicone PEG-100 stearate Butyl-octyl Salicylate Jojoba esters Glyceryl Stearate (Bamboo) Leaf Extract Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Exyract Cla-dosiphon Okamuranus Extract Artemia Extract Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract Triticum vulgare (wheat) Germ Extract Whey proteinlactis protein/ protein du petit-lait Hordeum vulgare (barley) Extract/ Extrait d’orge Butyrospermum Parki (Shea Butter) Caffeine Surcrose Cholesterol Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Ergothioneine Trehalose Acetyl Glucosamine Linoleic Acid Sodium Hyaluronate Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Glyceryl Polymethacrylate Cetyl Alcohol Stearic Acid Isopropyl Myristate Caprylyl Glycol Ethylohexyl Glycerin Tocopheryl Acetate Polymethyl Methacrylate Squalane Propylene Glycol Dicaprate Dehydroxanthan Gum Dextrin Ammonium Acryl-oyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seedcake Silica Tetrahexyl-decyl Ascorbate Fragrance (parfum) Citric Acid Sodiu Hydroxide BHT Phenoxyethanol Mica Iron Oxides (CI77491 | CI77492 |CI77499) Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)

I've heard that Chanel CC Cream Color Correction Complete is basically the Holy Grail of CC creams but I have not tested it yet and it is the next one on my list. I hope you find this review helpful and informative.

17 comments:

  1. I wish I could try it, I haven't had any Estee Lauder product. I'm sure it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to use more Estee Lauder skin care products, but most them seem to be too rich for my skin type. I love their makeup though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I''m very happy with their skin-care and also make-up, but I have dry skin and sadly I am not in my 20's anymore, something rich works so good for my skin and indeed this CC Cream is quite rich.

      Delete
  3. Ador produsele acestui brand si cativa ani buni de zile, am folosit in exclusivitate cremele si serurile lor; nu am incercat CC-ul, insa cunosc gama fiindca de cand a aparut crema Revitalizing Supreme, o folosesc mereu iarna cand am nevoie de hidratare mai multa. CC-ul m-ar tenta, dar cum tenul meu e mixt si foarte uleios in zona T, cred ca ar fi totusi cam grea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pt ten mixt- gras nu este tocmai un produs adecvat,textura este una foarte rich,exact ca si crema.Crema aia am folosit-o si eu si imi place fantastic de mult,insa nu am gasit-o sub 87 de euro 50 ml.

      Delete
    2. Sunt niste preturi in NL de speriat
      , de la luna la luna mai pun cate 3 euro :)))

      Delete
  4. I love Estee Lauder. They are indeed pricey, but you can always ask for a sample and find out whether a product is good for your skin or not. I wanted to get the DayWear Foundation, but it turned out it was too greasy for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Double Wear Stay in Place, is just a bit difficult to find a right shade.

      Delete



  5. I am 25 years old .. used this product because I need covered an average of oily skin .. I .. I think I made a mistake of my choice does not feel like it of my age .. I do not know .. What do you think ? Is would hurt my skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Cream has a bare minimal coverage and targets people over 35 years.It will not hurt your skin. You need to find something else, for your skin type and also more appropriate for your age needs.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your visit here and for your feedback! Indeed a healthy lifestyle leads to better skin !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great idea in the post! What a concept! And beautiful theme that’s Amazing … Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on this for awhile, I will have to se if I can get a sample, I quite like EL products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they also have the travel size version and probably also the de luxe miniatures.It is still my favorite CC Cream.

      Delete
  9. It's looking like a very helpful and useful product,.
    cruelty free skin care

    ReplyDelete