Pages

Tarte Blush In Dazzled

I haven't bought anything from tarte for a long time, actually my first but also my last tarte product was this beautiful tartelette eye shadow palette I haven't even used much. 


Because I barely touched this eye shadow palette I wasn't really interested in getting anything else from them..... but than a visit to Sephora happened and I fell in love, on the spot with the tarte blushes. They look really pretty and it was very difficult to pick only one because I really wanted all of them. Dazzled was the one!

Tarte blush in shade Dazzled is more than pretty, is absolutely beautiful!
I get a new blush almost every month, some months even more than one and I never been so excited for a new blush like I was with Dazzled. 

Dazzled is described as a warm coral with a satin finish and is also a permanent shade. 
Did you know that tarte released already 105 blush shades ? I actually had to check if they really released so far 105 blush shades and this info is really true, unfortunately Sephora Germany had only 5 or 6 shades available.



I would describe Dazzled more like a soft rose with a bit of gold, but not a warm coral. That' s how it looks on my skin, more rose than coral. It has a bit of gold shimmer in it, but you don't have to worry about it because is not glittery at all and it looks natural on skin, leaving behind a nice glow.


Every tarte blush is made with Amazonian clay and they are supposed to wear beautiful on your skin for about 12 hours.
My tarte blush in Dazzled has a beautiful pigmentation, looks absolutely gorgeous on skin, very natural and it blends like a dream, so easy to apply! 

Does it really last 12 hours? Not really, not on my skin and I have dry skin. It does look beautiful for a very long time, I would say somewhere between 6 and 8 hours, depending on the weather conditions and of course on the amount of blush used.

All tarte blushes are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, gluten and sodium lauryl sulfate and they are also cruelty free. 

At Sephora it retails for 30 euro and you get 5.6g of blush, actually a good price for the weight and quality. 

I will definitely buy other shades, I have on my wishlist Peaceful-a soft nude peach and Blushing Bride- a rosy pink.

What is your favorite blush? 

35 comments:

  1. I'm actually thinking of a nice gift for my sister until I stumbled upon this post. This would be a nice addition to her makeup collections! Thank you for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this would be a lovely gift if she likes makeup.Happy I could be of help!

      Delete
  2. I use very minimal make up, but I think this product you reviewed would make for a nice gift for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blush looks really natural on skin and that makes it perfect even for someone who likes to wear only minimal makeup.

      Delete
  3. Great timing as I am looking for a new blusher at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to read an honest review about the blush. Even if it only lasts 8 hours, that would work for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luci, happy to hear! A honest review is very important to me too.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, this looks really pretty adn I just love the color. I’ve not tried Tarte yet – so your review was extremely helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this color too,it looks very natural on skin.H
      appy to hear that this review was helpful !

      Delete
  6. It looks very pretty i dont where a lot of make-up but would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review, I'm actually looking for a nice blush ♥ Now I only have to check if our local Sephora stores sell the same make up brands and if they have Tarte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find Tarte at your local Sephora,if not I am sure they have a lot of other makeup brands with a very nice blush for you.

      Delete
  8. I like how this product is gluten free. The design and the shade is also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the design too,it's really cute and it does not look flimsy or cheap.

      Delete
  9. Wauw! What a beautifull color. Exactly what I should buy. I would like to look in Londen for this blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! This blush shade will look very pretty on you too.

      Delete
  10. Great product review and I think this might be a great present to give to my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review as always. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of makeuo so I do not have a favorite blush.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this one. If you get the peachy one, let me know your thoughts. I wasn't impressed with Dazzled because I don't think it worked well with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that Dazzled did not work well with your skin tone,I know how it feels.

      Delete
  13. 6 to 8 hours... not bad! I like the shade, as well. Thanks for reviewing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sister and I are obsessed with “Tarte” products especially their palettes. This is a great review and since I like the brand already, I definitely have to go to sephora to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to find people who have similar obsessions as me :) it make you feel less alone in the world,somehow! I want to go to Sephora soon too, been a while since my last visit.

      Delete
  15. Ive not heard of this brand before (but then again I hardly shop at Sephora) but I like the look of that shade. I think 6-8 hours is long enough to last đŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a great color! I have heard such great things about tarte and need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh, what a pretty blush! I do love this color. I have an old blush that I use, and I should give this one a try instead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great item you've got! I like to subtle blush color. Hope we have TARTE here :D

    ReplyDelete