Pages

Catrice Sexy Duo - plum nail polish & lipstick

Plum is one of my favorite colors.
Plum is classic with a modern twist, royal, elegant and in the same time dramatic.

Enough reasons for me to buy two new Catrice products in plum : 95 For Some it's Plum nail polish and 420 Plum Fiction Ultimate Colour Lipstick.


This shade of plum has a lot of magenta in it, more than purple, but I love it! Cool and warm in the same time and so vibrant !


Catrice Ultimate Nail Laquer in 95 For Some it's Plum is free of formaldehyde, toluene and phthalates. This nail polish  has a vibrant color, great formula and coverage, color brilliance, it dries up fast and is long lasting (up to 5 days with a top coat over it ).


This shade is a great dupe for OPI Cassino Royale, Essie Recessionista, Essie Bahama Mama, China Glaze in Purrr-fect Plum.

One coat of nail polish looks like this :


Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 420 Plum Fiction has this beautiful, vibrant plum color. It has a smooth, creamy and quite long lasting texture.


The color is very similar to Estee Lauder Insolent Plum, but more creamy and comfortable to wear, it doesn't dry out lips or stain them. Sadly it might bleed a little bit, because of the soft creamy texture, but with a lip liner under it won't go anywhere.
My favorite pure nude lipstick is 240 Hey Nude from Catrice, best nude formula I could find, so you might say that I am quite a fan of these Catrice lipsticks ; next shades on my list are 440 Hugs and Hibis-Kisses , 350 MATTador  and 450 Legend Berry.

Do you have any favorite shade for  Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick?

If you don't know how to combine or wear this color with other colors, don't panic because plum simply looks gorgeous next to white, ivory, glitter, champagne, pastel pink, french grey, blue and not only. Is plum something you would like to wear ?

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know their lipsticks are so good! It seems I'm missing out :D The berry color is so pretty x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda like them, quite creamy and the texture reminds me of some of the NYX lipsticks.

      Delete
  2. Waaauw ik ben onder de indruk van de kleuren! Zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The nail polish lasted for almost a week, much better than some OPI ones.

      Delete
  4. That lipstick color looks amazing,so velvety and vibrant.My kind of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anastasia,I love the color also.It looks really precious.

      Delete
  5. I need to look for this nail polish. It's so beautiful and the perfect replacement for my long gone plum Essence nailpolish :)

    I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color of the nail polish its really,really pretty!
    Thank you so much for following,I am following you back on GFC.xoxox

    ReplyDelete