I can't believe that few years ago I used to remove my makeup with micellar water and a Nivea makeup remover and expected to have great skin. Little that I knew about how to properly clean my skin. In my defense I will say that I was young and careless.
Last year I tried a lot of products, including cleansers and I finally found some really good ones that made a change in the way my skin looks. Here are some of my favorites :
1. Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk for eyes and face with moisturizing sweet almond, jojoba oil and soothing cornflower.
2. Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk for face and eyes with rose petals and suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser, for all skin types including sensitive. enriched with rose and chamomile flowers, aloe vera, avocado and mineral rich mud. This was a pr gift.
4. Rituals Creamy Foam Cleanser with lotus flower and moringa extract, soap free formula.
5. La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for sensitive skin prone to acne - I discovered this last summer when I had a break out because of too mush SPF, and I was really impressed because it insanely gentle and it doesn't dry out skin, plus it helps with all that redness and inflammation caused by acne. I use it only occasionally and I am really happy I found this one because it can be so helpful.
6. Red Earth Purifying Citrus Gel Cleanser (I am not sure but i think it has been discontinued), a really good cleanser with fruit enzymes (pomegranate and papaya ) and a lot of green goodness to help you keep your skin calm under pressure and stress.
7. The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Cleansing Oil in Gel with 3 precious seed oils -black cumin oil, rosehip oil and camellia oil. This is my morning cleanser for when my skin is "relatively "clean and doesn't need a deep cleaning and for days when I don't use makeup or SPF products. 2 years ago I got this cleanser as a pr gift from The Body Shop and ever since I buy it myself because its such an amazing product and I can't live without it.
Did you find the best face cleansers for you ?
Have you tried any of the products I mentioned above ?