Pages

10 Halloween Looks You Can Do With Instagram Filters

I've been really productive today. Not really! But at least I've tried almost all the creepy and interesting Instagram filters you can find in the story option. 

Was pretty fun, found some really cool ones and decided to share with you some of my favorites and maybe you give these a try, as some are perfect for Halloween and you can make some really cool pictures/videos to share with your friends and family.

 


How to find these filters - just go to option Instagram story and browse for effects, you will already  get at the top lots of suggestions for Halloween  filters/effects. 

From creepy dolls, ghouls, cute pumpkins, colorful skulls to vampire, villains and even Baby Yoda.  So much to try and have a good laugh or scare!

Here are some of my favorite Halloween filters on Instagram, was very difficult to choose just 10.

1. CREEPY DOLL LOOK 


 

2. BABY YODA 


 


3. VINTAGE DEVIL


4. HARLEY QUINN 


5. SUGAR SKULLS 




6. ZOMBIE LOOK- things are getting scary now :))


7. MALEFICENT 


8. CUTE SCARECROW 

 



9. GOTH BARBIE DOLL 


10. .... not sure what exactly is this so let's call it GOLLUM WITH MAKEUP


  

Any favorite look you want to try ?

31 comments:

  1. It can always be such fun having a play with instagram filters, I love that they have bought out some for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love playing around with Instagram filters - my kids especially! They've been loving playing around with all of these fun Halloween ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear,one way to keep the kids all busy for a while. Hopefully they don't stay on phones too much because of it!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I definitely need to start looking at those Insta filters :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some of those look almost like masks! Instagram filters always surprise me a bit, there are so many different ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an insane amount of them. And some look way too good!

      Delete
  5. These are great, I never look at filters but am going to have to given them a try now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bit too much extra free time on my hands with this new "lockdown" :))) as you can see!

      Delete
  6. Chuckling away at some of these, especially Gollam! I'm impressed with how real some of them look! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Halloween make-up looks incredible! I wish I could achieve this kind of look myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also do it because they are all done with Instagram filters!

      Delete
  8. I had no idea there was a Baby Yoda filter - totally off to try that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exhibiting a creative flair, the Halloween looks are really scary. Interesting to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow these filters are fantastic!!! Perfect to get you in the Halloween spirit and fun trying out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are perfect for to make the Halloween more fun at home in quarantine :))

      Delete
  11. awesome makeup and options! so much creativity, I loved scrolling though it

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahaha, these are great entertainment, I love the baby yoda ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these! I used to play around with filters on SnapChat when messaging friends, but I haven't taken the time to dig into the filters available on Instagram yet. Such a great way to have a little fun during quarantine lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had SnapChat but I know they are the first one to introduce cute filters.Is unbelievable how many good filters are out there on social media, they will completely shape shift your face!

      Delete
  14. Oh man! These are some awesome Halloween looks. I love to use Instagram filters...it’s fun to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find it really fun,a nice way to entertain yourself in the quarantine,lol

      Delete
  15. I'd love to try the goth barbie. It has the right amount of creepy and cute at the same time, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,right! And the fun part with this barbie filter is that you can actually change your eye shadow and lipstick color :)))

      Delete
  16. Hahaha Golem with makeup! Too funny! Love baby yoda and sugar skulls! So many filters to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked all the Halloween makeup look but I liked second and third one the most. It looks really nice look

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea you could do this, what a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete