Pages

Perfect Duo: Happy Go Lash Mascara & Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid

I finally found the perfect duo for a minimalist but beautiful makeup, an amazing black mascara and a stunning matte nude liquid lipstick. This post is about Happy Go Lash Mascara and Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid, both from The Body Shop.*** All products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by The Body Shop Benelux.

It has been ages since I discovered a really good black mascara that my sensitive eyes can tolerate for an entire day, every day. 

As you probably know I already opened The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar and I couldn't help myself not to begin using the products inside. If you haven't grabbed a beauty Advent Calendar from The Body Shop, do it now because they are almost out of stock and inside you will find this really fantastic makeup duo, along other 23 beauty products, all cruelty free and in full size!

Happy Go Lash is probably the most pretty mascara tube I ever seen and had, love those tiny green leaves on it, it makes it just so cute and adorable! This mascara has an amazing formula, enriched with 99% natural ingredients, including organic virgin coconut oil and Community Fair Trade bee wax, to help protect, define and thicken your lashes.

I find this mascara to be very gentle for my sensitive eye. I love the fact that the tube is not too full, the wand is not too big or too small, just perfect size. The formula is not too thick but also not too liquid, it has just the perfect consistency and texture and it doesn't come out too much so you don't have too try push the product back in or remove it with a tissue. It doesn't fade while wearing it, it has no fall out and it won't smudge. At the end of the day my lashes don't feel dry and is really easy to remove it without plucking any of my lashes out or rubbing my eyes too much. For me personally, this is really an amazing mascara, with just one coat I can have really nice, more thick and voluminous lashes. No clumps, no spider leg lashes just really nice length and volume. 

 


Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid 034 (nude dusty rose), looks perfectly splendid! 

A long lasting color that won't dry or crack and peal off and look horrible after 20 minutes of wearing it on your lips. Lovely mousse-like texture that glides on like a gloss and sets up all velvety and soft. Beautiful rich pigmentation, long lasting, non drying, non sticky and also vegetarian. Enriched with marula oil and bee wax to give your lips the moisture it needs.

I wish the wand was more fuzzy, to spread the product better, other than that this is a really good and lovely matte lip liquid, one of my favorites and something I am constantly wear on my lips since I found it in the Advent Calendar.

Planning to get  more shades -Crete Carnation, Taipei Orchid and  Tahiti Hibiscus will become mine with my next order, very soon!


If you want to see the rest of the beauty products from my Advent Calendar just click on The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar




18 comments:

  1. What a cute name for a mascara - looks like a nice product!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lipstick shade and mascara looks pretty awesome! I totally love the name, it would have made me smile all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any beauty advent calendars before. Love the sound of the lip liquid. That sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lip colour and I like that it's non-drying as this is an issue I've had with previous matt lip liquids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me, most of the matte lip liquids will suck the life out of your lips and will end up looking horrible.

      Delete
  5. I love that matte lip colour! I used to have lipstick similar to that and used it all the time. Alas, now that we're all in masks, I focus more on my eyes than lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looking so natural, just like the colour of the lips but better! Absolutely love it and wear it all the time since I got it.Can't wait to get more shades!

      Delete
  6. That lip colour is so beautiful - a great option for a more 'modern' look while also offering enough colour to give you that 'something special. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too and I really want to order more shades soon, feels so amazing on lips, it had the perfect light texture.

      Delete
  7. Not going to lie, I giggled a little when I read that you already opened your advent calendar 😂 I'm a huge fan of Christmas, but I've never opened an advent calendar early! I'm glad to hear you found this duo that works for you so well, though. They do look amazing together 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will be very honest with you,I also giggled a little while opening the advent calendar :) I would not be able to sleep at night if I don't open my advent calendar the moment I get my hands on it, LOL

      Delete
  8. Finding a mascara that fits what you're looking for can sometimes be a struggle, right? I'll keep my eye out for this one at the body shop. I like many of their products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Happy Go Lash Mascara & Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid sounds like the perfect duo to add to my beauty routine! I’ll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Happy Go Lash Mascara & Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid sounds like the perfect duo to add to my beauty routine! I’ll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though I'm not a make up fan, these products seem to have met your expectations. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you really never wear any makeup,not even mascara?

      Delete