Pages

Pixi Beauty Eye Effects Rosette Ray

 If you are looking for new super silky eye shadows, with great pigment color, incredible pay off and easy to apply and blend like a dream in just one swipe, take a look at this super cute and pretty eye shadow compact from Pixi Beauty.

 Pixi Eye Effects comes in Rosette Ray (picture above) and Hazelnut Haze.They are both really beautiful but I absolutely love Rosette Ray, is just stunning! Both have lovely earth tones, without looking too "muddy" or too boring and I find them perfect for Autumn, because of the really nice red/golden pigment.

 

I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but the eye shadows in the compact look a bit velvety and the texture is just so beautiful, they are smooth and have almost no fall out. In a way this new texture reminds me of the Viseart eye shadows, with a lovely pigmentation and so easy to blend and create beautiful looks. 

Love this new compact, is not too big and not too small and the color range is just perfect in my opinion. You have everything you need to create a simple natural day look or glam evening look. For extra intensity you can apply the shadows with a damp brush.

Color shades from left to right are French Rose (really stunning, satin texture ) Ice and Glow (very fine and creamy shimmer texture). Plum (satin) Mocha and Wine (both shimmer) on the second row. Wine is absolutely amazing and I've been using that shade a lot, it has the most gorgeous metallic shimmer. 

Berry, Mushroom and Black Tulip are on the last row( all satin texture ). Such cute names for these eye shadows,and also the perfect way to describe these shades in one word. 


This new Pixi eye shadow formula has Ceramides to help restore skin's moisture barrier, green tea antioxidants and Vitamin E. to nourish and protect. Pixi Eye Effect eye shadows are also paraben free and not tested on animals.

If you have green eyes this is the perfect eye shadow compact for you, because of the beautiful red pigments, but these colors are so natural and versatile that will look beautiful on blue and brown eyes as well. 

In these pictures I am wearing French Rose all over my eyelid, Ice in my inner corner, Plum in my crease and on my lower eyelid to shape and contour my eye, and Wine- generously applied with my finger al over my upper lid. For more intensity I used a black liner and a black volumizing mascara both from Pixi. 

 


First I paired this eye look with a nude glossy lip and later on decided to try a matte lip, using Evening Rose Matte Liquid Lipstick, also from Pixi. I honestly liked it more with the matte lip, what about you?


If you love this make-up look you would probably like Metallic Copper Eyes  or Natural Beauty Smokey Eye Look 

*******All Pixi products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by Pixi Beauty.


1 comment: