Pages

Pixi +C Vit Colourtreats

My Vitamin C skincare collection just got bigger with some new Pixi products. Also Pixi Vitamin C Collection got bigger and better, as they launched more skin treats, actually they are called +C Colourtreats.

Pixi already had a great Vitamin C Collection, featuring a juicy cleanser, a toner, Vitamin C serum, a lotion and an amazing balm, a face sheet mask. And now there is also a fantastic Vitamin C Priming Oil, Under Eye Brightener, a lipbalm brightener and a Brightening Perfector cream and even a +C Glow-y Powder.


They all look really good so let's talk about it because I can't wait to tell you how amazing the Priming Oil is!

Pixi  +C Vit Priming Oil is a tri-phase dry oil that nourish, energize and balance skin to prep and prime for a radiant glow. This is such an amazing product, it absorbs instantly, smells beautiful and really uplifting, reminds me of a really nice Sicilian summer day because of the citrus smell. 

Very calming, non greasy, very light and silky in texture, hydrating and nourishing and suitable for all skin types. Paraben free. 

Key ingredients are Vitamin C, turmeric, squalane, beta carotene, carrot seed and root oil, citrus peal oil, canola oil, coccinia indica fruit extract, Indian lilac fruit extract and more. As you can see this Pixi  +C Priming Oil is very rich in  botanical ingredients, that makes it perfect for me as my skin loves plant based skincare.

Because of the natural ingredients, the color of this Priming Oil might vary and look different at times, but this does not effect the efficacy of the product.

 


 +C Vit Priming Oil can be used daily, as a last step in your skin care routine before makeup. You can also use it even if you are not planning to use makeup, just alone without following up with foundation or concealer. It will hydrate skin, give the most beautiful natural glow, skin will feel and look smoother and more plump.

 I used it stand alone, to prep and prime my skin before makeup application and mixed with foundation  for a sheer and dewy look and I adore this +C Priming oil all the way, no matter how I use it. My foundation goes on very smooth when using this priming oil, it will not cake or melt on your face because of it.

 I have no more words to tell u how obsessed I am with this oil. The best thing to wear on my skin, especially now in the cold season when my skins gets more dry and feels very tight.

Pixi +C Vit UnderEye Brightener is an under eye product for color correction, to blur and energize skin and to give an instant awakening effect.

I am not sure how to describe this product, is definitely not a concealer but more like an eye cream with illuminating pigments. It can be used alone and it makes a great base for concealer. Since I have this product I skip on my day wear eye cream and use this instead and love the results, this is actually much better than my eye cream. 

This is a brilliant product, love it because it makes my concealer application so easy and smooth, this is a big plus for me because I have dry skin and quite some fine lines.

Key ingredients are Ferulic Acid to provide an antioxidant boost, Vit C to brighten, licorice root to energize and awaken skin, caffeine to de-puff and energize, sea-buckthorn rich in omegas, green tea extract, vit E. 

Paraben free and suitable for all skin types.

Pixi +C Vit Lip Brightener, a very pretty lip balm inspired by nature and infused with Vit C, perfect to treat dry parched lips (like my lips). Very nourishing, with a light non sticky nor oily texture. You don't really feel it on your lips, I love that about a lip balm specially if I have to layer other lip products on top of that. It has a really nice shine, but noting spectacular or on the glossy side. Feels moisturizing and my lips got a bit better since I used this lip balm. Color wise, it has a hint of shine but not really a color, is just very natural as the color of my lips. Pairs perfect with a matte liquid lipstick from Pixi or any other matte lipstick.

Key ingredients: vitamin C to brighten and promote collagen production, jojoba seed oil and castor oil to soften and smooth, vitamin E to nourish and protect.

Pixi +C Vit Brightening Perfector, is a tone correcting moisturizer, great at blurring tiny imperfections and give skin a dewy radiant finish. This is the perfect product if you don't wanna cover your skin with foundation but you still want a lovely glow and an even skin tone. Similar to a BB cream, but with a very sheer tint. It can be used solo or before makeup. It makes a great dupe for Estee Lauder Day Wear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer, they are almost the same, except that Estee Lauder has SPF 15 and Pixi has none.

Key ingredients: Vit C to brighten, Ferulic Acid as antioxidant boost, green tea extract, squalane, licorice root extract to even out skin tone, citrus peel oil and sea-buckthornerich in omegas. The ingredients are very similar to the one from the  +C Vit UnderEye Brightener.

Suitable for all skin types.Paraben free.

 If you are interesting in more Vitamin C skin care talk and products you should check this Pixi Vit C Collection  and also my favorite Vit C Skin Boosters and how to use vit C in your skin care routine.

 

 ******** All Pixi products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by Pixi Beauty.



4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try a vitamin C serum for so long - I might just have to give this one a try! :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new product for me. It sounds interesting! Thanx for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oow heerlijk, ik kende dit merk niet eens

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination of Ferulic acid & Vitamin C is much powerful when it comes to achieving hydration and lip lightening.

    ReplyDelete