Pages

Metallic Cooper Eyes And Red Lips


Metallic cooper eye shadow and red lipstick, a beautiful combination that looks best on someone with blue eyes and blond hair but I had to try it too! If red is too much for you, this look can be done with a nude lip as well.


Pixi Eyes Reflexion Shadow Palette in Reflex Light was perfect to create this look. All shadows in this palette are incredible rich and pigmented, easy to use, wear and blend. I was reading that they have a special 3D effect to add depth and create dimension, catching and reflecting the light in a beautiful way. I think is really true, I noticed when I took pictures of the entire palette how beautiful the light falls on it.
Pixi Eye Reflexion Shadow Palette in Reflex Light has 12 super silky mineral shadows with a creamy metallic texture and long wearing. Also these eye shadows have Vit E as ingredient to nourish and protect your eyelids and skin conditioning emollients derived from plants to smooth and hydrate skin around eyes. All of this sounds really amazing!

For this look I used 4 shades from this beautiful palette and I tried to make it as simple as possible so everyone could recreate it if they want. I used Vanilla Glitz, Nude Lustre, Auburn Blaze and Cocoa Glaze.


You would probably not believe it but this entire eye look was done with my fingers and I used a brush only at the end to diffuse and soften up the edges. If you use your finger and press the eye shadow on your eyelids, the effect will be more intense and dramatic. With a brush the look will be more sheer, but it also depends on the brush and the technique you will use. I am really happy how these eye shadows perform and look after 8 hours of wearing it. I honestly did not used any special eye primer under the eye shadows, just a creamy concealer and that was a perfect makeup base for me.

To complete this look I used a red matte lipstick, also from Pixi in shade Real Red, perfect for all skin tones and very similar to Mac Ruby Woo.

What do you think about the Pixi makeup products, have you tried any ?

 *********All Pixi products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by the brand.


31 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Pixi products yet. I think I should give it a chance too. Like you, I also apply makeup using my fingers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give the Pixi products a chance! They are affordable and really,really good,especially the skin care is absolutely amazing!

      Delete
  2. Annemarie LeBlancJune 4, 2019 at 8:22 PM

    Oh wow. I wish I knew how to put on make up that well! I haven't tried Pixi products yet, but I think it is about time that I did. That red lipstick is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red lipstick, maybe a little bit too much :))))I could wear it every day for no reason or special occasion.It just makes me happy wearing it!

      Delete
  3. i love discovering new eye shadow palettes! Love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!And I already have so many, but I can't say no to soft and creamy eye-shadows that blend like a dream.

      Delete
  4. You must be expert at doing this. I could never do it well.Yes, I feel red is too much for me and hence , this one would be better for me. I will check Pixi products. By the way, your site theme color is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes you better!Thanks so much,I am happy to hear you like this red site theme color - there are not so many options for blogger, and I am just too lazy to move on a different platform.

      Delete
  5. This is a beautiful and classic look! It sounds like a great brand. Love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much,darling!It means a lot to me that you like this makeup look

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful look! Red lips are always a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I had no idea that you did it with you fingers. Very nice. Love the lipstick too. I love Pixi and I am planning to get a new palette soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye shadows are so soft,so buttery and that makes it super easy to just take some with your finger and softly swipe it on your eye lid.Also metallic and glitter eye shadows are best to set on eyelids with your fingers, that way you don't spread all that shimmer everywhere on your face.

      Delete
  8. This is so lovely, how I wish I was as talented to pull of such a look. The lipstick shade looks really fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so nice of you! Practice makes you better.

      Delete
  9. I'm not really into make up but the result, as seen in the photos, is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your model is a classic beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the model,thank you for your compliment!

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are like a '20s movie star!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, that's such a nice compliment!

      Delete
  11. This is a great look! I adore that it looks perfect for the holidays and great for the fact we are coming into the '20s again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you're gorgeous and I totally love the look. I know how pixie products are great and pigmented. I might just treat myself this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristine Nicole AlessandraNovember 27, 2019 at 10:52 PM

    Wow! I can't believe you did that beautiful eye shadow make up using only your fingers! I use make up occasionally and I have a gazillion brushes. I will try applying eye shadow with my fingers next time. That eye shadow palette has so many pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These colours look really beautiful on you. The red lipstick looks amazing on you and makes your skin glow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm never tried Pixi products before, but these colors look amazing. What a great look you created! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That copper eyeshadow looks gorgeous on you! I wear copper eyeshadow too and I have green eyes. The other Pixi eyeshadows also look great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh that palette is gorgeous and the colours look wonderful on you. I wish I could blend my eyeshadow like that.

    Ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ma hardly a makeup person so blogs like yours help me choose and identity right combination. This does look good and I would love to invest in it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these eye colors! I need to learn to play up my eyes like this.

    ReplyDelete