Pages

Pixi Eye Reflection Shadow Palette Natural Beauty- Smokey Eye Look

 Have you tried any of the Pixi Eye Reflexion Shadow Palettes?



From all the Pixi Eye Reflexion Shadow Palettes, Natural Beauty is definitely my favorite and I already used it so much that I hit the pan on one of the shadows in less than a month.


It's really difficult to find a taupe that compliments my skin/eye color and that doesn't look muddy and dirty when I try to blend it. Pixi Eye Reflexion Shadow Palette in Natural Beauty has a beautiful selection of neutral, taupe shades not just shimmery and metallic but also matte.

When in doubt I like to wear a dark smokey eye with a nude lip and this shadow palette is perfect to create smokey eye looks more or less dramatic.
Natural Beauty has some very pretty and creamy glow shades but also 3D metallic and matte shades  perfect to use for transition. I think from all the Pixi Eye Reflexion Shadow palettes (there are 3) Natural Beauty is a must have if you love natural, earthy and taupe hues.


For my smokey eye look I use the most stunning shades, in my opinion this are : Sheer Sand (first on the top row from the left) Rose Clay (second on the second row ) Metallic Rose (right next to Rose Clay on the right side ) and Chocolate Brown (first one on the last row from the left). Best to use Metallic Rose with your finger and just press it on your lid on top of the other shades after everything was blended to make this look more glam.

These shades are really soft and easy to work with, they blend very nice, they compliment each other and they have minimal fall out.  
On my cheeks I used Pixi Glow Cake in Pink Champagne Glow - a stunning ombre blush/highlighter that one of my cats broke into pieces later on :))) 

On my lips I used Pure Color Envy Lipstick from Estee Lauder in Rebellious Rose.


If you like this makeup look you would probably like this Glam Metallic Cooper Eye Look I made with Pixi Eye Reflection Shadow Palette in Reflex Light

*********All Pixi products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by the brand.



22 comments:

  1. I love that red lipstick! The matte finish looks really nice. I have to remember to get that next time I go out to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutral shades look great on you, love the metallic rose! I think these Pixi palettes could be my next drugstore buy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much,Sabrina! I honestly think that Pixi is the best brand you can buy at he drugstore. Here in Europe, you can only buy it in concept beauty stores and online. It's such a great indie brand!

      Delete
  3. This is a nice set of cosmetic. But it has many great colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades are absolutely stunning! I'm always going for neutral or dark shades for eye shadows since I'm always going for neutral looks too. So yes to your palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too.Just like you I also go for neutral and dark shades lately.Happy you like this palette!

      Delete
  5. The lipstick and smoky eyes look great on you. Neutral shades have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was such a nice makeup,the smokey eye looks really great on you. Love all the shades.. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Geraline.So happy you like them!

      Delete
  7. This looks like a great pallete, I was looking at my make up over the weekend and need to update so great timing for this post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! You look like a celebrity using that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of your eye. I always love smokey eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful palette! I especially love the lighter pink colors. Pixi is really a great line of makeup product been always wanted to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice palette with a variety of natural pink shades. I enjoy using such colours for my day makeup! I go for darker shades for the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty! I just love how natural your makeup look like! Anyway, that palette is just as I love it: full of laid-back shades for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much,Dalene! I think you will totally rock this palette!

      Delete
  13. I'm not a fan of make up so I do not have much to say other than it fits you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really do an amazing job with that. I love the smoky eye look. It's a great palate and looks quite good on you. Will pass this along to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tried using Pixi yet, but I could see how beautiful the shades they have. Maybe I'll add this to my next beauty shopping!

    ReplyDelete