Pages

Romantic And Elegant Glam Makeup Look

My absolute favorite makeup is the one that makes me look feminine, fresh, confident and of course glam. This time I decided to go for something that doesn't focus on red lipstick nor on colorful eye shadow. This is a rather simple glow glam look, and hopefully you will like it too.



FACE: MAC LongWear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation mixed with NIOD Photography Fluid
            Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer
            The Body Shop Clay Matte Powder 
            Sleek  Face Contour Kit
            Pixi blush from Chloette Romantic Radiance Makeup Palette in shade Romance (gifted)
            Becca Highlighter in Opal 
            Pixi Rose Glow Mist with 7 flower oils (at the end of my makeup)- don't skip this step if you have dry skin! (gifted)



 EYES: MAC 24H Extended Eye Primer 
               Smashbox #shapematters palette, eye shadows used: Totally Nude, Platinum, Sumatra and Black Out.
               Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights in SunRay on top of my eye shadow for extra glow (unfortunately my cam had done a bad job at capturing this extra sparkle on my lids) (gifted)

               Chanel Le Volume Revolution de Chanel Mascara Noir - no need for extra lashes with this!
               Pixi Black Liner Duo with a felt tip black liner and a black kohl liner for eye definition and intensity (gifted)

EYEBROWS: Medium dark brown from the Pixi Cholette Romantic Radiance makeup palette mentioned above (gifted)

LIPS: THE BODY SHOP Strawberry Lip Butter (gifted)
            NYX Slim Pencil in Light Mouve Pink 
            Sleek Matte Me in Velvet Slipper (in real it looks a bit darker than in my pictures) 

  A glitter nude top or a sparkly nude dress will soften up your look if you have dark hair. It will bring luminosity to your complexion, making you look radiant and younger.

17 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and your skin is flawless,definitely a glam look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very glamorous look, you look beautiful! The make up looks and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine Nicole AlessandraNovember 13, 2019 at 3:12 AM

    You really look so beautiful and your make up is perfect! I like the lipstick shade. It looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristine. At the moment this is my favorite lipstick,I was wearing it every day the entire November month.

      Delete
  4. I see the sparkle on your lids and love it. It'll definitely stand out on my darker skin. I'll look out for that Pixi glow mist cos I've got dry skin too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This eyeshadow would look so much better on your skin than it looks on mine.I can't get enough of those Pixi mists, maybe they have a great Black Friday sale on the site!

      Delete
  5. I love this look it looks great on you, stunning but not in your face I will look out for these products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha,I am happy to hear that !

      Delete
  6. Wow you have done an amazing job of your makeup. Looking good and feeling good no doubt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, definitely makeup makes me feel always great!

      Delete
  7. You have done a amazing job. I like doing such makeup too. Will love to try this makeup look sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look great on you too, let me know if you do it!

      Delete
  8. Feminine and fresh? Absolutely! And girl, your make up is on point and looks just that! And its so effortless too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, absolutely stunning! I love hoe of looks classic, glamourous but at the same time not over the top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete