Pages

Pixi Beauty Summer Makeup Look & Products

Last week I received from Pixi Beauty some new makeup products, perfect to help me get that effortless summer beautiful glow and radiance on. 

They have the most amazing, pretty, affordable and multi-functional makeup products. I absolutely love them. Their eye shadows are always really creamy and pigmented and their lip products (mate lipstick and lips glosses) come in lots of  vibrant colors from nudes to pinks to striking sensual red shades. For summer I adore their new Liplift Max Glosses, so much shine and never that sticky feeling.

Summer Glow Palette in Sheer Sunshine, a very beautiful multi-functional palette of silky natural mineral powders from matte to glowing. The perfect natural tones to bring out your sun kissed glow all year around. 

Paraben free, not tested on animals, rich in skin conditioning emollients to smooth and hydrate and vitamin E to protect and nourish. 

The bronze shades can be used on cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead, chin and anywhere you would normally tan. 

The sparkly shades can be used to highlight your cheekbones, browbone, corner of your eyes and anywhere you want to add a sheer glow.

Pixi Endless Shade Stick, a liner and eye shadow, 2 in 1.Smudge proof, very fun and easy to use.

Infused with green tea, aloe vera and chamomile.Needs no sharpening, super easy to use and blend with your fingers. How cool is that ? I am having Endless Shade Stick in MatteCocoa and in Cooper Glaze.


For this makeup look I used on my eyes Endless Shade Stick in MatteCocoa and Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black (glossy waterproof finish- perfect if you wanna wear it at the beach, it won't melt and get in your eye). The Endless Shade Stick in MatteCocoa can be used with success to fill in your eyebrows- looks really natural as you can see.


For lips I used this gorgeous peachy Liplift Max Gloss in Sweet Nectar, beautiful non sticky formula with a special shine. I need these lip glosses in all shades, they are a bit minty and love that refreshing and cooling sensation, specially on a hot summer day like we had this past week.  Peptide infused for plump lips, very hydrating - I never had such a hydrating lip gloss and with the most stunning shine-laquered effect when used as a top coat over a matter lipstick. I am also having shade Peony Bloom, just so very pretty! 

If you are a gloss girl you really need to try these LipLift Max Glosses from Pixi.


For cheeks - bronzer/ blush/glow from the Summer Glow Sheer Sunshine Palette in Sunkissed, Midsumer and Sunswept (used this shade also in the corner of my eyes). I think I spent like 10 min to do this makeup look, loved the result. For an extra glow and dewy finish I used Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist with Rose and Green Tea.

 

All products mentioned in this post were gifted to my by Pixi Beauty.


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful palette and beautiful lady. I love your earrings as well.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used Pixi products before. I like the neutral colour palette for cheeks. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori! I really think this makeup palette with bronzers and blushes would look great on anyone,colors are really natural,neutral and perfect to add some radiance and warmth to the skin.

      Delete
  3. lovely makeup! I do like PIXI products, it never fails to impress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used Pixi before, honestly I haven't heard of them. But I haven't been to the store for make-up in a while lol! I'm due though, and I love neutral palettes so I'd check this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty famous by now and they make really nice and affordable makeup and skincare products.Also cruelty free!I think they are sold at Sephora, Target, definitely online on their official site pixibeauty.com and across various beauty retailers like lookfantastic and cultbeauty and such.

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, I've heard of Pixi before! Their lip products look quite nice on you. As I have hooded eyelids, eye products are very wasted on me, so I like to collect lip products instead, hehe 🙊 and these are some lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have amazing lip products, matte and also glossy.I have all the shades from the matte liquid lipstick, simply gorgeous and they never dry my lips.You should take a look at their lippies because you will fall in love!

      Delete
  6. I've only ever used Pixi's skincare, but their makeup looks pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the convenience of the shade sticks. Those would be great for travelling purposes - Easy to throw in your bag on the go. We do a lot of road trips and camping where your luggage is pretty limited. I'm going to have to look into them as an ideal solution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also use Pixi Lash Booster Mascara and I love it. I agree that it's perfect to wear outdoors as it doesn't melt. Love the bronzer that you used. Will check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont use make up as i am a man, however, the pallete seems so natural and my wife likes natural palletes and you gave me a perfect idea for a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wife uses lots of these products, I'll share this blog post with her! They look great as a Christmas gift 🎁

    ReplyDelete