Pages

Metallic Silver Eyes with MAC Cool Neutrals & Sleek Bad Girl

Last fall there was a return of metallics for eyes but also for cheeks and lips, something that was really cool to wear in the 90's and I kind of liked this makeup trend.

If you have a fair or a light skin complexion you can look up for bronze and charcoal metallics, because darker shades on lighter skin will pop out and make a nice and attractive contrast.
Light silver or golds are best for people with medium to dark skin tones.
My skin is more on the medium side and I did a bronzed metallic look some time ago and I thought I should try out some silver this time. I am really happy how it turned out and I think it looks  nice with my brown eyes and my early tan skin. I hope you will like this look also.


 Like usual, I will list below all the products used, for everyone who asked on my Instragram about what lipstick I wear and what pigments I used and stuff like that.
FACE : Smashbox Foto Finish Foundation Primer 
              Estee Lauder Double Wear stay- in- place Foundation mixed with Guerlain Lingerie de Peu Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation. No need for concealer.
               Collistar Silk Effect Loose Powder
              MUA Undress your Skin Shimmer Highlighting Powder in pink placed  high on my cheeks, but also in the inner corner of my eyes /Avoid this product if you have oily skin or large pores.
               Guerlain Terracota N02 Bronzing Powder  
               Sanoflore eau florale (rose ) all over my face after I was done with my makeup but before mascara, this will also give a soft nice glow to your entire complexion and help dry skin feel more comfortable. Avoid if your skin tends to become oily because the result will be very greasy.


 EYES : Kryolan eye shadow primer
               MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Prussian to line in very close to my lash roots and build a thick line and smolder it to create an intense and rich look.
               MAC Cool neutrals in  Sun Tweaked mixed with After Dusk in my crease and Pearled Earth on my lid all over the powerpoint pencil. Everything blended out. Flaunce mixed with Pick me up, lightly dusted with a brush between my crease and my brow bone.
Pearled Earth mixed with Black Tied on my lower lid, on top of powerpoint eye pencil in Prussian. 
After I finished with all the layering and blending I dab softly with my finger( or a wet sintetic brush), Sleek Bad Girl in Gun Metal and Undergrownd on my eyelid without going in my crease.
                MUA Undress your Skin Shimmer Highlighting Powder in my inner corner, to create a contrast with the silver metallics used before on my eyelid and a lifting effect.
               Sleek eau la la liner in Noir for the waterline.
                Few coats of black mascara, Noir Couture from Givenchy


EYE BROWS : brushed them up and fill in with a little bit of powder /shadow from GOSH brow kit in 01.

LIPS :  Vaseline Lip Therapy with aloe vera
             Sleek Birthday Suit to give balance on my face and leave the focus on eyes.


So, if you have your hands on MAC Cool Neutrals eye shadow palette and Sleek Bad Girl, you can easily try out this look or a different variation.
Sleek Bad Girl has all these beautiful sparkling and creamy metallics, perfect to used as "topping".

If I am not mistaken, Maybelline The Blushed Nudes eye shadow palette has also some great cool nudes that you can use if you don't have MAC cool neutrals.

Check out my soft bronzed metallic look here
I think this is a really nice way to look chic and shine in silver and add a sharp edge to your makeup look. 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the smokey eye and the nude lip, its so pretty shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the smokey eye and the nude lip, its so pretty shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful. Perfect combo of smokey eyes with those soft lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look on you!!! You are definitely right darker shades making fairer skins pop!!! I loved that you made it subtle with a nuder pinkink lip!!! Gorgeous

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I am so happy to hear that you like it.xoxo

      Delete
  5. Looking so stunning, love your makeup !

    ReplyDelete