Every year I try to hunt for affordable, magical beauty products that work out just as good as something more expensive. It was really difficult to chose my favorite 10 products that will not break the bank, but I think that in the end I made a really nice and wise selection.
Even the most famous make up artists are using some of these drugstore gems, and to me it really makes sense, because you can save money and still use amazing beauty and makeup products without giving up on good quality.
2. Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil prevents lipstick and gloss from streaking and they have a waterproof formula and soft creamy tip that makes the application really easy and smooth. I probably have this lip pencils in all the colors!!! I like them a lot because of the texture and the pigmentation and of course the price, around 2 euro. I got you Babe! and Cherry on top are just so gorgeous !
3. Maybellline EyeStudio Color Tattoo Metal 24Hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow is a fantastic cream shadow that can be used alone or layered under powder eyeshadow to create more intensity. Price is just a little bit under 10 euro. On and on Bronze and Pink Gold are 2 of the most gorgeous shades, they are natural but with a beautiful sparkle, perfect for all seasons and matching all skin tones.
4. Maybelline The Blushed Nudes has perfect shades for everyday, soft looks but also some pretty dark shades to create a smokey and a more intense makeup look.
The palette has only one matte eyeshadow but there is a diverse mix of shimmer shades that apply smoothly and have a nice color pay off. To get most of these pretty shadows don't forget to use a primer underneath. In my opinion I think this is the best drugstore eyeshadow palette for 10-13 euro ( price might very from store to store )
5. essence all about matt oil control paper is ideal to have on those hot summer days when you don’t want to have to apply powder. Just blot to keep your skin looking fresh throughout the day. Price 2 euro
6. Balea Eye Makeup Remover is super effective and price friendly. This product is perfect to remove waterproof, stubborn makeup like eyeliners, lipstains, cream shadows. This product is made in Germany, it can be bought only in dm stores for less than 2 euro.
7.Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 H Foundation, for this product price may vary a lot, from 6.75 to 13 euro. I usually buy it when I find it on sale with 2 for 12 euro. Not transfer proof but definitely great coverage, photo friendly and easy to apply/blend. Comfortable to wear and feels very light on skin; suitable for those with dry or normal skin.
8.Maybelline BABY SKIN Instant Pore Eraser primer is very light weight, non sticky, non comedogenic and pore blurring. Baby Skin has a gel texture that's easy to apply, and it sets to a smooth, satiny finish but not matte.This primer is best for those with dry or normal skin, as it doesn't help control oil or shine. Price 8-10 euro
9. Ziaja Marine Algae Smoothing Eye Cream. This product replaced much of the high end products I used to moisturize and firm the area around my eyes. Price 4,49 euro. This is probably the best price I ever seen for an eye cream based on natural ingredients and suitable for people who wear lenses
10. GOSH Brow Kit has 3 brow powder shades (light, medium, dark ) and 1 wax cream to fix and shape. I find it very easy to mix and blend the brow shades, perfect to create natural and soft eyebrows. This kit also had inside a step by step guide and an mini applicator brush. I love the transparent wax because is perfect to tame unrule brows and hold them in place for an entire day.
If you guys know more drugstore brow kits with this type of wax, please let me know! GOSH is made in Copenhagen, a little bit difficult to find sometimes but they do have amazing products for a very friendly price.
I don't remember exactly how much I payed for this brow kit but I think it was somewhere around 8 euro and I don't think it got much more expensive since last year.