Pages

Pixi Beauty Hydrating Milky Collection


For the past 2 weeks I have been using the new Pixi Beauty skincare treats from the Hydrating Milky Collection. Before Pixi sent me these amazing products as a PR gift I was already using and loving the  Hydrating Milky Tonic, most calming and soothing tonic I ever had.


Pixi Hydrating Milky Collection has 6 products, to remove, cleanse and peel but also to tone, treat, moisturize and protect.This Hydrating Milky Collection  is absolutely 100% vegan and delivers a  daily boost of soothing and calming hydration to your skin. The products were packed in super cute milk boxes and they are charged with lots of skin -loving benefits. All products from this hydrating milky collection are cruelty free and suitable for all skin types because even oily skin can be dehydrated and in need of a moisture boost.  Hydrating Milky Makeup Remover for eyes, lips and/or face. This is a bi-phase makeup remover milk that effectively removes waterproof and long -wearing makeup and it can be used as a first step in your double -cleanse routine. This product is enriched with coconut  fruit extract to nourish, oat milk to calm and soothe skin and probiotics to balance. Lovely product that smells absolutely amazing.
Hydrating Milky Cleanser can be used daily as step 2 in your double -cleanse routine. This cream cleanser is very rich and creamy, has a lovely texture and makes skin feel amazing and truly papered. Infused with jojoba oil, coconut and probiotics but also panthenol, oat milk, willow bark extract and cinnamon bark extract.


Hydrating Milky Peel is probably the most gently micro peeling cream I used, absolutely zero irritations, redness or dryness. It has a very strange texture, but I honestly do not care about that  because it is simply too gentle and amazing for my dry and slightly sensitive skin. I usually avoid  peeling creams, even the micro peeling creams or gels because they can cause some minor to mild irritations and sometimes even severe dryness for my skin but with this Pixi Hydrating Milky Peel this does not happen for me!
Hydrating Milky Peel can be used daily or as needed. It clears away dead skin cells and offers a delicate brightening to the skin without any dryness. Regarding key ingredients, this Hydrating Milky Peel features the same skin loving ingredients as Hydrating Milky Cleanser.
Hydrating Milky Tonic is enriched with amazing skin loving botanicals such as Matricaria flower water, Jojoba seed oil, Camellia leaf extract, Rose flower extract, Orange peel flower extract, Lemon, Vanilla, Grape seed extract, Clove and Lavender extract. This is an alcohol free formula, suitable for all skin types including very dry or sensitive skin. Deeply hydrating, nourishing and calming, Pixi Hydrating Milky Tonic is one of the most gentle tonic I had. 
It really helps to comfort and pamper dry and irritated skin. I replaced my rose tonic with the milky tonic because of how calming and nourishing it is and I am not going back, my skin really loves this product!


Hydrating Milky Serum, another amazing product for everyone who has sensitive/dry skin. This is a revitalizing skin booster serum, very calming, deeply hydrating without being too heavy on the skin. It has a beautiful  light texture that simply cocoons your skin in a soft silky, protective and hydrating veil.

This is a nutrient rich serum, with aloe vera, rosehip oil, rose flower extract, jojoba oil and vitamin A, C, E. Very nourishing, calming, deeply moisturizing, Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum boosts your skin radiance and gives a nice boost of hydration whenever you need. Foundation looks absolutely amazing over this serum!


Hydrating Milky Lotion, deeply hydrating lotion for face and body with a beautiful light texture. I don't know about you but I love a big tube of moisturizer that can be used for face and body!  This hydrating milky lotion delivers improved hydration instantly and for a long term, you don't have to constantly reapply. A unique blend of coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, black oat extract and cocoa seed extract help ensure optimum health. Absolutely amazing for dry skin, this lotion helps you maintain your skin soft, supple and healthy.


19 comments:

  1. Hi Elena, just wanted to stop by and say hello, hope you're doing well.

    Have a great weekend,
    Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria, thank you for stopping by.All is good with me and I hope you are doing well too!

      Delete
  2. Is Pixie vegan and/or cruelty-free? If so, I will send your post to my daughter, who is trying to improve her skincare routine. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Pixi products are cruelty free and this entire line is vegan, with almond and coconut milk.Blessings darling !

      Delete
  3. I love Pixi products but have never used their skincare. I have purchased some products from Target and I can always get behind a product from there. I will definitely look into this skincare line! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly like their skincare more than the makeup, but they also have some really nice makeup items like the matte liquid lipstick.Some of the skin care they make is absolutely amazing, you should really try some products.

      Delete
  4. Kristine Nicole AlessandraMay 19, 2020 at 9:59 AM

    I like the idea of a lotion for both face and body. That would be convenient and economical too. I have not tried the Pixi brand, but I guess it is about time that I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you try it dear, they have affordable products and they are really nice for skin, lovely ingredients and cruelty free.

      Delete
  5. Pixi products are always so nice! I like it A LOT. always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very lovely products here. As I get older I am now looking into these products. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is never too late to get your skincare game updated!

      Delete
  7. I've never used Pixi, but I have heard that they are good products. I will soon need a day cream. I will look into it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always struggle with trying to get my skin hydrated without it going greasy. Pixi looks perfect so will be trying this out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These product are exactly for a nice hydration boost without the oiliness!

      Delete
  9. This Pixi Beauty products for my skin because I have sensitive skin that can cause allergies for beautify products I'am glad to know more of this product so I would love to check this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have sensitive skin, they work really nice for me.I find them very calming and soothing.

      Delete
  10. Do you know if this is pregnancy safe? I’ve had a really hard time looking for cleansers and peels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea if they are pregnancy test.Is never mentioned and is best to check the ingredient list for each product or even better email or contact the brand just to be sure and not take any risks. They have amazing natural ingredients but sometimes natural can be also harmful while pregnant.

      Delete